Will they actually do something for the current broken multiplayer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Everybody playing this game from outside of US or Europe has to play with a extra high ping, and only skirmish ( except for some able to connect to Oceania server ).

East Asia never had enough player for us just to try a siege and the "custom" server are boring with an extra high ping.

At least allow extra custom servers so players in remote area can play properly...

Hah, no.

Their lack of communication and work on it shows that we probably can expect nothing positive for multiplayer for a few months.

I dare @Callum to chime in and contradict it, but the indifference toward multiplayer that taleworlds has shown even as far back as Alpha is honestly, impressive. The total silence and stonewalling the community is also one of the most impressive acts of "we don't care about our customers" that I have ever seen from a company.

Multiplayer is going to die soon, unless taleworlds does something. Please taleworlds it’s already on a huge decline

They have 88% of positive reviews and a couple hundreds of thousands people actively playing SP - i guess that's enough for them ... more than one could expect from such overhyped and unfinished product - I guess the EA trick worked. Now they will just do some small fixes to SP and wait a year to announce it as a full version and let community fix and rework everything just to enjoy the undeserved succes. In my opinion they certainly have no intention of doing anything with MP, they are delaying release of dedicated servers and game modes like duel or battle for later to give the community at least "something" - something that could have been easilly implemented earlier but will wait for it's turn so it can be revealed as another "big feature", by the time they give us dedicated servers everyone will be so hyped for them that they will forget how broken the game is - the same way as we have lowered our expectations after 8 years of developing and "polishing" Bannerlord. The amount of cynicism in their behaviour and attitude towards customers and STILL DEVOTED community is unbelievable.

They have 88% of positive reviews and a couple hundreds of thousands people actively playing SP - i guess that's enough for them ... more than one could expect from such overhyped and unfinished product - I guess the EA trick worked. Now they will just do some small fixes to SP and wait a year to announce it as a full version and let community fix and rework everything just to enjoy the undeserved succes. In my opinion they certainly have no intention of doing anything with MP, they are delaying release of dedicated servers and game modes like duel or battle for later to give the community at least "something" - something that could have been easilly implemented earlier but will wait for it's turn so it can be revealed as another "big feature", by the time they give us dedicated servers everyone will be so hyped for them that they will forget how broken the game is - the same way as we have lowered our expectations after 8 years of developing and "polishing" Bannerlord. The amount of cynicism in their behaviour and attitude towards customers and STILL DEVOTED community is unbelievable.
The development team has made $200 million, they don't have to do anything whith already succeeded, our proposal is meaningless

Maybe they will develop something. And now its the calm before the storm. Think about it that way.

If they are or they are not, the main problem that still exists is communication. There's a great lack of communication, which should be of paramount importance to the devs in early access. They need to communicate their plans and their vision, their roadmaps and next steps, so the players know what to expect. It breaks the wave of negativity and blame, it gives people something to look forward to and it helps to keep on track while stimulating the community to suggest possible alternatives or ways to improve future systems and mechanics that they plan on bringing in.

If they are or they are not, the main problem that still exists is communication. There's a great lack of communication, which should be of paramount importance to the devs in early access. They need to communicate their plans and their vision, their roadmaps and next steps, so the players know what to expect. It breaks the wave of negativity and blame, it gives people something to look forward to and it helps to keep on track while stimulating the community to suggest possible alternatives or ways to improve future systems and mechanics that they plan on bringing in.
Ye, that's why i used the word storm either way it might be overhyped or overblamed.

Back
Top Bottom