Will there be more content added?

Users who are viewing this thread

Most of the patches thus far have been crash or balance related, but the game really needs a lot more content. Not just the main quests, but what you're able to do with your parties, managing kingdom. It has endless potential. Do the devs have plans to release a lot more content or just fixing bugs and balance issues?

Last edited:
I'd ask for the devs to facilitate the modders work with toolkits and such. We all know who's doing the real work anyway.

I'd ask for the devs to facilitate the modders work with toolkits and such. We all know who's doing the real work anyway.
That was a valid excuse for Warband as we could comfort ourselves by saying "Well they're working on Bannerlord which will SURELY make up for it with all the fortune they've gained from Warband", and now we are disapointed to see it hasn't made up for **** all. This is simply not an excuse for the development of Bannerlord.

There's so much modding potential, but I'm holding off until I see what the devs do because I don't want to keep trying to hit a moving target and also don't want to take away from what they get in terms of bug reports, feedback, etc. from vanilla during EA.

Adding content is more urgent than balancing.
However, developers always try to adjust the numbers or re-correct the bugs they've created.
There is no new content for more than a month since the game was released.
Therefore, such complaints from users are natural.

Yes it needs more content, yes they're working on more content, yes the core game takes priority over new content.

Core game is not complete and can't be completed without the missing bare bones content; like perks, like Kingdom and vassal management, like diplomacy. Those features have to be considered part of the core game. Honestly, I think they should've waited to release EA until the core game mechanics were completed.

I think it's a great game regardless. They released it now to help with bug fixing and get feedback from an army of quarantined people. It makes sense. They've been a great company in continually updating their games IMO, it's got to be hard trying to balance fixing what's already there and adding new stuff.

Don't expect to much from vanilla, considering it took them 10 years just to make whatever this is. Modders will bring real content.

I guess that depends what you mean. Will they add the content that they currently hint at in game over the next year? yes most likely we'll see some form of kingdom management, party and companion management on a better level, diplomacy of some sort, perks, some form of progression and a working economy.

But will they add stuff beyond what they say is already in the game just not complete? Uhhhh if I were to guess probably not within EA, most likely we'll see some form of DLC, or possibly if we're lucky some big patches post-ea that add a bit more content. But if I were to hazard a guess I'd say what you see in game right now is what you get except they'll just be adding the actual content to the framework they have.

But I could be completely wrong. They could suddenly do a 180 and start dropping loads of content on us like a dump truck over the next few months who knows, I don't develop games. lol.

At the breakneck speed TW has been going out of the gate, I'm sure there'll be a big addition soon. Although I'd expect more balancing and bug stuff to come out first.

Back
Top Bottom