Will there be any new content for multiplayer? Some update Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

My friends and I love the multiplayer part of the game. It's a great way to collaborate with friends, play against players, and command armies. But now multiplayer seems a little boring because there's so little content.Some update Suggestions here. :party:

Question 1. The number of maps

Currently, in all multiplayer modes, there are only 2-3 maps per mode, all adding up to less than 10. Siege mode, for example, has only one map. This means that I can play online games with my friends, play all the maps in one night, and then start repeating. The new friends I recommended soon got bored

Solution Suggestions:

You can port existing maps from the single player mode to the multiplayer mode, or you can port maps from the custom mode to the multiplayer mode. These files are already there and don't take time to redevelop, so you can quickly fix the problem.

Question 2: player level problem

Each player's level seems to bring nothing in return, just a number

Suggestions to solve the problem:

New armies and new arms can be added, which must meet the level above to be able to use, or need to consume the experience value to be able to unlock the use, increase the player for the multiplayer mode of achievement and goal.

Question 3: the number of people in siege mode

The number of matches required in siege mode is too high, it takes a long time to gather so many players, more often than not it is impossible to gather enough people to start the game, and many have already left

Solutions:

Siege mode requires only 10 players to start the warm-up game, because once in the warm-up game, the players in the game won't leave the game, so more and more players join in, and the game soon begins.

Question 1. The number of maps

Currently, in all multiplayer modes, there are only 2-3 maps per mode, all adding up to less than 10. Siege mode, for example, has only one map. This means that I can play online games with my friends, play all the maps in one night, and then start repeating. The new friends I recommended soon got bored

Solution Suggestions:

You can port existing maps from the single player mode to the multiplayer mode, or you can port maps from the custom mode to the multiplayer mode. These files are already there and don't take time to redevelop, so you can quickly fix the problem.

more maps would be great

Question 2: player level problem

Each player's level seems to bring nothing in return, just a number

Suggestions to solve the problem:

New armies and new arms can be added, which must meet the level above to be able to use, or need to consume the experience value to be able to unlock the use, increase the player for the multiplayer mode of achievement and goal.

no way, bad idea

Question 3: the number of people in siege mode

The number of matches required in siege mode is too high, it takes a long time to gather so many players, more often than not it is impossible to gather enough people to start the game, and many have already left

Solutions:

Siege mode requires only 10 players to start the warm-up game, because once in the warm-up game, the players in the game won't leave the game, so more and more players join in, and the game soon begins.

no way, bad solution

Problem 4: there is no cooperative mode

Players sometimes like to form private teams to play games with each other, which requires cooperation and a little bit of story pushing

Solution Suggestions:

Cooperative arena mode, players can cooperate with each other, no weapons, enter the arena, before starting to pick up their own weapons. Once in the arena, players need to cooperate to survive and resist waves of attacks. Each time they survived, they were able to resurrect their dead teammates and get cheers from the crowd.
Arena maps are very much available in single player and can be ported directly to multiplayer

Question 5: Player's Power to Upgrade
The player's current level has no effect, no return, no correlation between multiplayer modes
Recommendations for resolution:
Money can be earned for each captain's game, which can be used in siege mode, unlocked or purchased for better classes, and can also be used in arena co-op mode to unlock better armor. When money is running low, you need to go back to captain mode to get more wins.

I'm very concerned that the multiplayer segment is losing players,because my friends and I, in the early days of the game, we played online every night for a week, and then the second week, everyone stopped playing online...The multiplayer section is too repetitive and lacks long-term goals, so it's good to hear from developers about future updates to the multiplayer section

If you look at warband, the multiplayer really started getting good when people were able to create their own servers with custom maps, objectives, weapons, and all that.

We'll hopefully see something like that when TW gives us the ability to do that and access to the modding tools

If you look at warband, the multiplayer really started getting good when people were able to create their own servers with custom maps, objectives, weapons, and all that.

We'll hopefully see something like that when TW gives us the ability to do that and access to the modding tools
I understand your point, the MOD tool allows the player to implement all their own ideas. But the MOD will split the player base, and many of the features that the official developers were able to do were not in their plans., so it's good to hear from developers about future updates to the multiplayer section

Back
Top Bottom