Will there be a new year update 1.5.7 surprise?

Users who are viewing this thread

VonCarstein

Recruit
I'm just curious usually updates come with 1 month interval, but for 2021 is there a plan that we will see a 1.5.7 update? It would be the best gift ever

I apperciate developers who's doing their best contributing the game. Especially, Mexxico. He lives in the same city with me, Ankara. I'd like to visit him and TaleWorld's office is only 5 kilometers away but they're rather busy. I do really like his work and his effort on this game, much apperciated.

I apperciate developers who's doing their best contributing the game. Especially, Mexxico. He lives in the same city with me, Ankara. I'd like to visit him and TaleWorld's office is only 5 kilometers away but they're rather busy. I do really like his work and his effort on this game, much apperciated.
He is one of the best developper ever seen in Turkey. We are lucky that he didn't migrate to Germany or other high paying countries

Just remember if your feeling impatient, the Earth alongside our planetary cousins are hurtling at 375 miles a second toward the Virgo Cluster, an enormous collection of galaxies some 45 million light-years away. So perhaps we'll get Diplomacy in by then.

Back
Top Bottom