Will the "mp patch" go main or still need to wait another 2months before we can play it

Users who are viewing this thread

Don't worry Bro. They gotta release 1.5.10 then another 2 months for 1.6, then another 2 months for combat test changes, then another 2 years for Customs server easy. But that's not everything. NA,EA community MP is already destroyed and EU is having 200 players who play BEAST and keep skirmish alive and that's all. The MP is pretty dead with 100 players on siege and TDM in EU combined. Taleworlds had very wrong approach and hopefully they can recover the players eventually. Most of them around 3000 play warband MP and refuse to come play this EA game and I don't blame them it's terrible. I play it only because there is still players on EU Skirmish if it becomes like NA and EA I quit that game as well, player base is barely hanging. If you go play a game like CSGO you get a match anytime while in Bannerlord 8-10 hours of the day you can que and you won't get a match cuz there is not even 6 players searching in the matchmaking.

Dead game, slow development, greedy devs asking 50 euro for this game reee.

I am not sure who is to blame the CEO, the developers lacking skills to develop the game quick, the QA not testing properly or someone else. One thing is for sure, the game is on life support when it comes to MP and it's sad to see it but I spit straight facts.

Don't worry Bro. They gotta release 1.5.10 then another 2 months for 1.6, then another 2 months for combat test changes, then another 2 years for Customs server easy. But that's not everything. NA,EA community MP is already destroyed and EU is having 200 players who play BEAST and keep skirmish alive and that's all. The MP is pretty dead with 100 players on siege and TDM in EU combined. Taleworlds had very wrong approach and hopefully they can recover the players eventually. Most of them around 3000 play warband MP and refuse to come play this EA game and I don't blame them it's terrible. I play it only because there is still players on EU Skirmish if it becomes like NA and EA I quit that game as well, player base is barely hanging. If you go play a game like CSGO you get a match anytime while in Bannerlord 8-10 hours of the day you can que and you won't get a match cuz there is not even 6 players searching in the matchmaking.

Dead game, slow development, greedy devs asking 50 euro for this game reee.
That's ture i am best player in ea since 2020 i have seen so many players have fate in the "next patch" hoping mp will be better. The players are losing every month only few still stay waiting for the patch that can change mp

I've been asking this for two weeks without response. Dev communication has been downright awful even though no patch is being released. It's like they're trying to burn any faith in them that was still remaining.

Back
Top Bottom