Will the .890 fixes have more features complete or just bug fixes?

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been playing .890 since it came out and it is one the best updates in awhile! Cheers for revamping vanilla M&B so much, I'm truly impressed by all your work.

I'm curious though, there's a great deal of things that just seem to be feature disabled which are going to make playing it a bit strange. A big one that comes to mind is no castle troop management working... that's the only way to manage our armies really so the loss of the feature sort of makes playing strange. Also, will things like quests from the factions, the ransom broker (how I'd love to ransom some of these jerks who attack my fief) and other features that seem to be "closed for repairs" get enabled for the stable version? If not I can wait, I'm just curious.

bravesirknight said:
I'm curious though, there's a great deal of things that just seem to be feature disabled which are going to make playing it a bit strange. A big one that comes to mind is no castle troop management working... that's the only way to manage our armies really so the loss of the feature sort of makes playing strange. Also, will things like quests from the factions, the ransom broker (how I'd love to ransom some of these jerks who attack my fief) and other features that seem to be "closed for repairs" get enabled for the stable version? If not I can wait, I'm just curious.

I'd assume the majority of features may be deactivated until the next 'big' update. Some of the problems look to be down to scripts not working correctly or similar, which I'd guess would be in the fix. In other words, I'd expect those features clearly marked as "not in this version" will be left out, and those which are disabled due to something not working (attacks while looting and the like) to be fixed.

Course, Daegoth was wandering around a minute ago, maybe he'd give us a better picture. If we ask nicely of course :smile:

Back
Top Bottom