Will someone ever make a server for this mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

Dobas stopped showing up after he had "personal issues", it really doesn't look good. He's been offline on steam for 24 days. He did say that if someone was serious about rehosting, he'd give them the files, but it's still quite costly to host.

Man I was just thinking about this mod today and all the fun I had playing with the Jomsvikings. A shame this mod went the way of so many others. I won't forget hearing the blast of the horn as we landed on the shores and raided. Hopefully someone will take this idea to Banmerlord. 

DarthTaco said:
Man I was just thinking about this mod today and all the fun I had playing with the Jomsvikings. A shame this mod went the way of so many others. I won't forget hearing the blast of the horn as we landed on the shores and raided. Hopefully someone will take this idea to Banmerlord.

I have managed to get hold of the scripts etc from Dobas to host a server, I have a steam group up etc and im in the process of the getting the server up and a website up

Here is the steam group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EUSAGA

DarthTaco said:

:fruity:  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom