Will MP be completed for full release?

Users who are viewing this thread

I just watched TW's teaser trailer for the Full Release of Bannerlord which will be in 2 months. I will keep this civil because I want answers. HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO COMPLETE MP IN 2 MONTHS? You have made decent strides lately for MP and I thank TW for this, but it is no where near done. So what are you going to do to complete it, or are you simply giving up and going to give the people who bought the game for complete MP a refund?

I'm also wondering why, two years after the release of the server, they continue to crash after the end of the round, where they completely killed mm and now it's impossible to find a game in it even in 60 minutes. Where is the content in multiplayer for 5 hours of playing time for a common player

Barring the obvious server issues, I think the game's about as done as it can be. It should be worth noting that whatever balance issues that are present in the current build are a case of "working as intended".

Barring the obvious server issues, I think the game's about as done as it can be. It should be worth noting that whatever balance issues that are present in the current build are a case of "working as intended".
Single - yes, but the multiplayer is extremely raw, and the fact that the error with the servers that was on the release and is still present will be 2.5 years later - nonsense

but the multiplayer is extremely raw, and the fact that the error with the servers that was on the release and is still present will be 2.5 years later - nonsense
Barring the server issue, how is it "extremely raw"? Because the fact that some imbalances have persisted since the start of early access has me thinking that TaleWorlds has a very specific vision in mind for how the multiplayer plays, and that said imbalance are some contrived atempt to adhere to singleplayer lore.

What features are missing that were promised? I remember someone made a list somewhere.
Profile system for players like warband is one that stands out for me.

Aside from that, I am sure there are posts somewhere with some false promises though it would take hours to find these in public archive and the current forum.

It also matters how a feature is implemented. Yes they promised customization for players but the way it is currently implemented is still, very poor. Once custom servers are out, I still do not know how exactly people will earn loot.

За исключением проблемы с сервером, как это «чрезвычайно сыро»? Потому что тот факт, что некоторые дисбалансы сохранились с самого начала раннего доступа, наводит меня на мысль, что TaleWorlds имеет очень специфическое видение того, как играет многопользовательская игра, и что указанный дисбаланс является надуманной попыткой придерживаться лора одиночной игры.
Animations with a sharp jerk of the mouse. They simply lag behind the hit counted by the server and what you have displayed on the screen, this was not the case in the warband and everything was displayed correctly. The appearance customization system is just a shame. The system of perks and warriors is extremely infuriating as for me and does not give the freedom that the warband gave

Lol console players will rip this game to shreds if it releases in this state

No they won't. They will have no idea what was promised, what is missing, how bad it is compared to Warband etc etc. If it doesn't function at all, sure, but unless it's Cyberpunk 2077 levels of broken on release, most console players won't give a F about it.

I've told you before and will tell you now: nobody who matters sees MP as anything more than an irrelevant afterthought. And it actually isn't
If only TW treated it like an irrelevant afterthought like they did in Warband, maybe it would be in a better state than it is now.

No they won't. They will have no idea what was promised, what is missing, how bad it is compared to Warband etc etc. If it doesn't function at all, sure, but unless it's Cyberpunk 2077 levels of broken on release, most console players won't give a F about it.
As of now, it doesn’t function at all because the servers can’t stay up more than an hour without crashing.

At least on PC we’re on the brink of having full custom servers that are already noticeably more stable than official ones. Console won’t have that so they’ll be stuck with the mess that is pub server Bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom