Will Mount Blade Bannerlord 2 have private servers for the calradia map

Users who are viewing this thread

IceGiant

Recruit
Will Mount Blade Bannerlord 2 have private servers for the calradia map
@Callum
As most off you know in Crusader Kings 2. You can make a private server and play the Map together without any interuption. And you can start as kings off two diffrent kingdoms and take over the world together. So if this where Mount Blade Warband it would mean you can play singleplayer together maybe not start as kings but i think this would actually bring people from Crusader Kings.
Do anybody know if it may possibly happend in MB Bannerlord2?. That would be dope because their multiplayer look appealing to me BUT ive always liked the single player but always wanted to be able to play the world with somebody else

Last edited:
It was hacky but these was a mod for this in Warband. It worked by making special savefiles whenever you got into a fight that you could then boot up as a multiplayer game. Your friends could join in as any of your soldiers (including your companions) and fight alongside you.

The singleplayer campaign is... Singleplayer.
doesent mean they cant make a multiplayer feature out off it. I know many people who play crusader kings that would like mount blade to have this feature so you can engage in combat first person instead of only giving orders. and take over the world together on a private server. I think it would be a smart move off Taleworlds maybe bring some CK players over

(1) Will the game have co-op?
- "Adding co-op functionality to Bannerlord would increase the complexity and development time of the project considerably and therefore it will not be included in the release. We can hopefully add it as a DLC after release. We think the only viable way to support this is to make a single party co-op where additional players can join the main player’s battles but cannot venture into the campaign map on their own."

TaleWorlds Entertainment - Dev Blog 06/09/18
For more Info - https://steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/2675590778917470953

I hope this info clarifies your questions.
:xf-wink:

(1) Will the game have co-op?
- "Adding co-op functionality to Bannerlord would increase the complexity and development time of the project considerably and therefore it will not be included in the release. We can hopefully add it as a DLC after release. We think the only viable way to support this is to make a single party co-op where additional players can join the main player’s battles but cannot venture into the campaign map on their own."

TaleWorlds Entertainment - Dev Blog 06/09/18
For more Info - https://steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/2675590778917470953

I hope this info clarifies your questions.
:xf-wink:
Thats sad. the would be fun to be on campaign map together

I mean couldn't they make it work simply by having the battles be played together (or against eachother) and pausing the other's game when he's doing whatever task he's doing. Though I guess a big part of the game is gonna be those tasks so it would be a bit annoying.

Back
Top Bottom