SP Musket Era Modern Wild West Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I could just picture it a whore walking around with boots that go up to her waist and when a man doesnt pay she just pulls out a huge rifle from her waist-high boots and blows him away  :lol:

Chilly5 said:
I know....I saw in a history channel show a while ago. Showed a whore with a gun very much like the blunderbuss (sp), I think it was about the mexican war era or the expansion to the west.

A small flintlock pistol, maybe?

The menu, yeah, would be better without the semi-transparent figures in the sky. I think the logo could have a small Mount&Blade logo (in the default font) in the upper left and the large Wild West Mod (plus version number in small font) underneath it. Can't make a picture now, being in school.

Made a random rifle using the model of the winchester. My first modeling attempt, I shortened the front end of the lower barrel.

(actually my first modeling attempt was to create an ant....)

Wind-blown ones are not possible 'cause of egine limitations. And they're not that important, really, whores are far more important.

Haha I should sig that post  :smile: and I knew it wasnt possible I just thought it would be funny........dont worry its a personal joke  :smile:

well, i'm thnking we will have tumbleweeds but they will be growing out of the ground, still connected.

I used the Holy war mod one but I guess vanilla is fine but never seen it. No offense but this is kinda ticking me off not getting the say or opinion on some things. But it's okay....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom