Resolved Wife relation ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Always play defense and play as passively as possible. Keep your pieces in the orogonal positions as much as you can and always return them there when there isnt am easy piece to take. Only take pieces when the ai sets it up so you would only have to move 1 piece once and then on the next turn move it back to its starting spot. The AI generally doesn’t know how to handle this passive playstyle and will continue to make mistake after mistake until you win. I have yet to lose doing this.

I got a lot of negative relationships with everyone but few good relationships, and i can't find a way to gain realtionships quickly

within your own kingdom, its difficult at the start.
Relations will be affected by policy decisions and also by voting on who gets a town or castle. the amount of influence you spend on those decisions will impact the amount of relation you gain/lose.

then there are the tasks which you can complete for each faction. that helps in relations too.

Unsure how to affect relations with lords outside your kingdom yet

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom