wife never gets pregnant. days 240 with her maybe from 160 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Caz

Recruit
what should i do? killed the fun a bit..i dont want to restart yet as im already over 240 ingame days and my cav army is hella strong :razz:

what should i do? killed the fun a bit..i dont want to restart yet as im already over 240 ingame days and my cav army is hella strong :razz:
There is a 5% probability that any female Hero, except the player, can be infertile. Sounds like you lost the lottery.

There's a couple options here. If you want to organically fix the problem, turn on Hero Deaths in the campaign options, take her into a battle, and shoot her with arrows until she's gone. Then you can remarry.

Otherwise, you can install the Developer Console mod, enable cheats, and either make her pregnant, kill her, or marry someone else. (That'll make her your Ex-Spouse.)

As a male you must be under 40 to marry, and a female must be under 35 to marry.

There is a 5% probability that any female Hero, except the player, can be infertile. Sounds like you lost the lottery.

There's a couple options here. If you want to organically fix the problem, turn on Hero Deaths in the campaign options, take her into a battle, and shoot her with arrows until she's gone. Then you can remarry.

Otherwise, you can install the Developer Console mod, enable cheats, and either make her pregnant, kill her, or marry someone else. (That'll make her your Ex-Spouse.)

As a male you must be under 40 to marry, and a female must be under 35 to marry.
Hold on a second, what's the probability for your wife to die in a battle when perma death is on? It's just, i've never seen my companions to be killed permanently, not talking about a wife who's technically a Lord, and I've never ever saw any Lord dying in combat.

Hold on a second, what's the probability for your wife to die in a battle when perma death is on? It's just, i've never seen my companions to be killed permanently, not talking about a wife who's technically a Lord, and I've never ever saw any Lord dying in combat.
In theory, Companions can be shown as having died in the scoreboard. But it might not actually take place. Better to just use the console and kill them off. It'll say they've been assassinated in the encyclopedia. :grin:

i will install developoer console mode then because my waife happens to be the daugther of the aserai faction leader.. ty for the help

Think twice before doing something stupid. I now have 16 children, the elder being 7 years old.

I was glad they did something when I read the patch notes this morning !

Uhmmmm I am always having tons of kids in all my games but in the last one started in beta 1.2, I have not had a single kid. This is the first campaign where my character culture is Battania and my wife is a Vlandia noble. In all my other campaigns I have always married with same culture wifes, not sure if It is maybe the reason why I am not getting kids now or something related to beta 1.2.0.

New playthrough, still no kids with Svana, just like a previous playthrough.
campain.conceive_child doesn't work either eventhough I get the notification she's with a child. the child will never be born

You have to either have your wife in your part while traveling around or wait for a long time in the same castle/town that she is in as well. You can't get your wife pregnant if you aren't in close proximity.

You have to either have your wife in your part while traveling around or wait for a long time in the same castle/town that she is in as well. You can't get your wife pregnant if you aren't in close proximity.

Eh no. Prenancy has always happen randomly irregardless of the proximity of the pair.

Nah, mine was far far away from me and was still pregnant 4 times, after that l decided that's enough kids, and take her with me in party, get pregnant with twins. And 3 more kids.
So it's complete randome.

Nah, mine was far far away from me and was still pregnant 4 times, after that l decided that's enough kids, and take her with me in party, get pregnant with twins. And 3 more kids.
So it's complete randome.

I must just have crazy luck because my wife would never get pregnant when not in my party, but constantly when in my party.

I must just have crazy luck because my wife would never get pregnant when not in my party, but constantly when in my party.

Well, mine apparently is cheating on me, l have 10 kids, half of them are someones bastards... My mom was right, never take an Aserai women as your wife... You can trust them... Well she was right... l'll kick the bastards form the clan, hope they die.

Btw, mabye non of them are mine! Mabye she's cheating with my companions... Or with my soldiers...

Back
Top Bottom