Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
n/a

Raskgard

Recruit
Summary: After I married Ira she disappeared from the game with the message 'last seen in Marunath'. Her picture shows in the Clan tab as HOLDING but I cannot assign her a governor nor can i create a party for her. The game says 'there is no one available in your clan who can govern this settlement right now'.
How to Reproduce: marry someone
Have you used cheats and if so which: none
Scene Name (if related): n/a
Media (Screenshots & Video): n/a
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVidia RTX3080
GPU Driver Version: 512.59
CPU: Intel Core i7-10870H CPU @2.20GHZ
RAM: 32.0 GB
Motherboard: Alienware M17 R4 v.A02
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 2TB

Hey, how long have you waited after the marriage? It can take time for the NPC to spawn in one of your settlements. If you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue, can you please send it to me via Ticket. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I waited in Onira. After 12 days Ira's 'holding' status was gone and she appeared in Onira. Maybe this waiting period could be eliminated or at least reduced.
Also, I tested this issue by marrying other NPCs. I can confirm this issue occurs only when the NPC leads their own party. I didn't experience any issue marrying Vasilia who was located in the lord's hall in Lycaron and not leading a party. Thanks for your support.

I've had similar experience and agree that the waiting period at times is "excessive".

From my observations its happening when they lead a party, that then go to "disbanding" and it seems that the countdown for them to appear dont show until that party is "disbanded" aka made it to the fief they are heading towards.
Again this may be a false positive but have happend to me a few times, where I've been in the same army as the spouse to be.

So yah seems our observations is similar.

Whenever it says "HOLDING" in the clan list the npc is in a cool down where they can't be accessed, when they can be accessed it sill say "STAYING". They will usually teleport(or actually re-spawn?) when they switch to staying and can even teleport more times after (bug?). A good trick for now is to save often and if they spawn/teleport to a location to far away, just re-load and try again until they spawn someplace closer to you.

Whenever it says "HOLDING" in the clan list the npc is in a cool down where they can't be accessed, when they can be accessed it sill say "STAYING". They will usually teleport(or actually re-spawn?) when they switch to staying and can even teleport more times after (bug?). A good trick for now is to save often and if they spawn/teleport to a location to far away, just re-load and try again until they spawn someplace closer to you.

Haha.. its great unless you play on ironman :razz: (sorry just had to be that guy, but yah tht happends at time that I play on it ;P)

Back
Top Bottom