Resolved Wife is losing Relation points for no apparent reason (currently at -28)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.1.4336
Platform
PS4
Summary: Losing points in Relation for unknown reasons, and Barter screen does not improve Relation, and asking to play game in town / castle is refused. I have her set as the leader of one of my Parties. She is in my army, pretty much permanently. She has had 2 children since I saw the Relation start to drop. I have not been able to determine why she has gone from 0% to -28% Relation in about 3-4 years of in-game time. Any ideas what could cause this? Please Advise. Giving a crafted / smithed weapon used to recover the Relation by 2, but this has stopped having any effect.
How to Reproduce: Married several game years ago, have had 3 children
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

My guess is she is not liking if you are pillaging or being merciful after a siege or you are pillaging a village.
That would be my best guess as well. My Sturgian runs left most of their lords hating me because I was trying to be as "Honest" and "Merciful" as possible. EVENTUALLY I'll get around to going for a full-blown murder-hobo run and execute all the lords I capture/raid every village.

Buuuuuut until then, I'll continue being a man of the people.

My guess is she is not liking if you are pillaging or being merciful after a siege or you are pillaging a village.

My wife is Corein, Caladog's daughter. If i'm merciful after conquering a castle i got a malus. She hates me and pretty much every tournament i got blasted by this battanian demon. What i don't understand is if spousing a daughter's king just from the beginning works as intended or should i get more renown in order to do that.

Her personality is cruel for one. So she hates you for being merciful while in a party with ya. So be cruel as well and she will like ya.

My wife is Corein, Caladog's daughter. If i'm merciful after conquering a castle i got a malus. She hates me and pretty much every tournament i got blasted by this battanian demon. What i don't understand is if spousing a daughter's king just from the beginning works as intended or should i get more renown in order to do that.
Good ol' Corein. Draken's right. Corein would likely be much happier if you were raiding and pillaging like a "true Battanian beast."

My wife now has a -38 relation rating, as it has continued to drop, and i still have not gotten any indication in game why there is this loss of relation. it would be helpful if the character encyclopedia page included increases / decreases in relation, and the reason for this occurrence. thank you for investigating the possible cause of this issue.

She is Amul from the Khuzait, and she does have the Cruel trait, as well as 2 other positive traits. i have never gotten any (positive or negative) messages in or after battle, regarding liking OR disliking any action(s) ...

She is Amul from the Khuzait, and she does have the Cruel trait, as well as 2 other positive traits. i have never gotten any (positive or negative) messages in or after battle, regarding liking OR disliking any action(s) ...
So, if you take a town or castle, and choose show Mercy, and you have a Cruel trait character in your Army, you will lose relation with them.

My relationship with Niason dropped when his wife Svana (who was pregnant at the time) got wounded in battle. Needless to say I quickly reloaded the game and punished everyone for injuring her while keeping her safe 😂

We were not able to reproduce this issue. Please let us know with reproduction steps if you encounter this issue on the latest version again. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom