Wife gets pregnant every time I visit

Users who are viewing this thread

Redpocalypse

Recruit
Title pretty much says it all. Its frustrating because i wanted to travel with her in the party, but don't want a swarm of children... yet. Has anyone had a similar issue?

Nice humblebrag.

No but seriously, don't bring her with you, that's the solution.
After my first child was born I went to my castle to see if my wife had anything new to say or do and managed to get her pregnant instantly while visiting only for a moment. She had twins so at least I'm building up a nice future army, but I think the pregnancy rate is a little too high right now. Might also be nice if we could toggle a "trying for child" option from the clan screen to prevent potential pregnancies happening all the time, although I'm not sure if there are or will be negative effects from having too many children.

After my first child was born I went to my castle to see if my wife had anything new to say or do and managed to get her pregnant instantly while visiting only for a moment

You might want to keep that private.

She had twins so at least I'm building up a nice future army, but I think the pregnancy rate is a little too high right now. Might also be nice if we could toggle a "trying for child" option from the clan screen to prevent potential pregnancies happening all the time, although I'm not sure if there are or will be negative effects from having too many children.

Feels like we're playing the sims now, I hope we can get them to call it Woohoo.

After my first child was born I went to my castle to see if my wife had anything new to say or do and managed to get her pregnant instantly while visiting only for a moment. She had twins so at least I'm building up a nice future army, but I think the pregnancy rate is a little too high right now. Might also be nice if we could toggle a "trying for child" option from the clan screen to prevent potential pregnancies happening all the time, although I'm not sure if there are or will be negative effects from having too many children.

This is what i meant. Not only can I not have her in the party, i can't talk to her without putting a baby in her belly.

This is what i meant. Not only can I not have her in the party, i can't talk to her without putting a baby in her belly.
:grin: :grin: Pretty fertile ehh?

Jokes aside, this problem should be adressed along with "wife marrying brother instead of the player after marriage" bug few people experiencing.

All those bugs are hilarious though.

I have the opposite
my wife can't get pregnant ( i think she is guy ) ? Is there any way to divorce my wife ؟

Back
Top Bottom