wife been in bandit camp for a year

Users who are viewing this thread

2epicpanda

Recruit
Hi not sure if this is a bug but i had my wife leading a caravan and basically she got captured and is in a bandit camp somewhere. I thought she’d escape some time after but its been nearly a year so its not looking great. Anyone know a solution to this? I need a heir.

beta 1.6.0

Also i feel like its bugged as it says shes located in Amitatys my fief but shes not there.

I dont think so. In the clan window it says “imprisoned by mountain bandits”
well, if she's selectable by any chance, assigning is a short way to teleport npcs from wherever the limbo they're stuck at. if not, good hunting, it'll be quite tedious to rescue her.

Hi not sure if this is a bug but i had my wife leading a caravan and basically she got captured and is in a bandit camp somewhere. I thought she’d escape some time after but its been nearly a year so its not looking great. Anyone know a solution to this? I need a heir.

beta 1.6.0

Also i feel like its bugged as it says shes located in Amitatys my fief but shes not there.
Ah, the Temujin-Borte Paradox.
Will the child she's with be your character's or some random bandit's? That might be why Calradia split up after a century or so.

Okay this is weird, i can actually assign her as a governor but she doesnt appear in the castle. Yeah its bugged for sure.

Did you look in the keep?
Okay this is weird, i can actually assign her as a governor but she doesnt appear in the castle. Yeah its bugged for sure.
Set her as governor then back out of the menu and leave then go back and look in the keep.

Also does it say she's holding or staying? Holding is a state you normally can't find the npcs, staying is the state where you can.

Did you look in the keep?

Set her as governor then back out of the menu and leave then go back and look in the keep.

Also does it say she's holding or staying? Holding is a state you normally can't find the npcs, staying is the state where you can.
It just says prisoner she doesnt appear at all when i back out. A similar issue is happening with my brothers wife as well. If she actually is in a bandit camp, i could probably go rescue her but i have no idea where that is. Also, by this point normally they'd escape right?

edit: my brothers wife is fine i did what you said and she appeared by my wife is still stuck in the camp wherever that is.

Last edited:
It just says prisoner she doesnt appear at all when i back out. A similar issue is happening with my brothers wife as well. If she actually is in a bandit camp, i could probably go rescue her but i have no idea where that is. Also, by this point normally they'd escape right?
They should escape quickly and I actually don't know if are actually put in a bandit hideout or such, I think they just are timed out and then respawn/escape after a few days, but I don't really know. It's certainly something you should report as a bug if you still can't find them.

Since its a game: Patience. Genghis Khan had his wife captive for like a year. He still received an offspring.

They should escape quickly and I actually don't know if are actually put in a bandit hideout or such, I think they just are timed out and then respawn/escape after a few days, but I don't really know. It's certainly something you should report as a bug if you still can't find them.
Ive reported it as a bug. Yeah i might try and get a 'divorce' as my guy is getting old.

Back
Top Bottom