Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

2epicpanda

Recruit
Hi not sure if this is a bug but i had my wife leading a caravan and basically she got captured and is in a bandit camp somewhere. I thought she’d escape some time after but its been nearly a year so its not looking great. Anyone know a solution to this? I need a heir. I feel like this is something to do with the changes to the prisoner system where you get messages to pay the ransom (which is a good feature) but maybe there isnt one for bandits?

beta 1.6.0

Also i feel like its bugged as it says shes located in Amitatys my fief but shes not there.

original thread : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...n-bandit-camp-for-a-year.444551/#post-9716632

Hello, unfortunately, we can not offer support for the modded games. Please let us know if you can reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files.

It rescolved itself as eventually she escaped. The issue for me was i had no idea which bandit camp she was stuck in as the game wouldnt say and she was held for a very long time (year inngame +) maybe future updates could add a way of locating companions held in camps?

Back
Top Bottom