Wife auto assigns herself ''governer''

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, i am currently married to Liena from the Vladians. but now i have recieved a city and a castle but she keeps assigning herself as the governer. i recruited a ''sturgian'' companion to increase the loyality again. it was down to 35 because i didnt notice at first. but its like she kicks him out and makes herself the governer again. if i take her in my party she keeps doing it aswell.
( she doesnt assign herself to castles. only the city for some reason )
game version : e.1.1.0.226109

off topic : is there a ''cheating'' system implemented? because if my wife is not with me and just roams around the map she still gets pregant. i swear if she is im starting my own kingdom and she is the first one to be executed xD

I've got the same issue. Regardless of who I select as governor, she ousts them the moment my back is turned :smile: Fortunately her culture malus is offset by bonuses but it could be a real PITA.

Hi, i am currently married to Liena from the Vladians. but now i have recieved a city and a castle but she keeps assigning herself as the governer. i recruited a ''sturgian'' companion to increase the loyality again. it was down to 35 because i didnt notice at first. but its like she kicks him out and makes herself the governer again. if i take her in my party she keeps doing it aswell.
( she doesnt assign herself to castles. only the city for some reason )
game version : e.1.1.0.226109

off topic : is there a ''cheating'' system implemented? because if my wife is not with me and just roams around the map she still gets pregant. i swear if she is im starting my own kingdom and she is the first one to be executed xD
i get pregnant without my husband :sad: ya this game ooo specially when someone is jailed gets pregnant too dark....

TBH all those lgbtq people complaining against the patriarca while most women where manipulative as **** and where actually the ones controling what was going on at that time.

Id say what's going on in your game is quite legit.

I have seen this in the game as well.

If you change their gear, it may revert as well. Cannot confirm repeatedly.

Lord's and wives have equipment in "city outfit" not authorized by player/companion inventory screen.

I have seen this in the game as well.

If you change their gear, it may revert as well. Cannot confirm repeatedly.

Lord's and wives have equipment in "city outfit" not authorized by player/companion inventory screen.
Did they add that in the latest patch? Pretty sure I snatched a Tyal horse from my wife's civilian outfit. Wouldn't ride it anyways
Oh yea, the helmet of Mimir, one of Raganvad's kiddos - I took that too, as a tutor's tribute. The lad needed to learn how to cope with his baldness or he'd develop a complex. What decent tutor would want that?

Back
Top Bottom