Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FF7 Cloud's Sword

• A custom my own design claymore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

ye, i can get your model but not the dds...i think becouse i cant put in my weapons.dds file becouse i dont have photoshop atm...

Hmm... well it's a custom .dds file so you'll have to hex edit anyway... unless.... i just use my copy and overwrite your guyses... problem is it'll whax whatever pre-existing mod you had in there.

With version .710, can't you make a new separate DDS file and edit module_info.txt to have it include it? Works with new BRF files, but I'm not sure with textures.

Phennexion, if you could put up the file you have in your M&B folder id be very gratefull. I dont care if it overwrites an existing weapon...:wink:

This would look good in Darkmod, as a reward from the Undead quests or something.

As would those 'Demonic' swords posted a while ago.

*Hint hint nudge*

the axe is currently in darkmod, and if the demonic swords were released I would probably include them

One side note/suggestion: could the polycount be reduced? I would like to use a little cleaner version of the model as of now I think it has over a thousand polys...

Personaly I'm all for more realistic weapons, but for a fantasy ax you've done a great job.  Congrats, I'll look foward to your next peice.

LOL... Yeah well I kinda got busy with work n stuff and didnt have time to play m&b but i got some time now so i wana get into making a mod..

ps thx tka :smile:

Back
Top Bottom