• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Widow Maker > Released !!

What weapon should I do next?

• FF7 Sephiroth's Masamune

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FF7 Cloud's Sword

• A custom my own design claymore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

thadivine

Recruit
ye, i can get your model but not the dds...i think becouse i cant put in my weapons.dds file becouse i dont have photoshop atm...

phennexion

Recruit
Hmm... well it's a custom .dds file so you'll have to hex edit anyway... unless.... i just use my copy and overwrite your guyses... problem is it'll whax whatever pre-existing mod you had in there.

Janus

*spicy* *camper*
Administrator
M&BWBWF&SVC
With version .710, can't you make a new separate DDS file and edit module_info.txt to have it include it? Works with new BRF files, but I'm not sure with textures.

Blade

Recruit
Phennexion, if you could put up the file you have in your M&B folder id be very gratefull. I dont care if it overwrites an existing weapon...:wink:

EndicarIus

Banned
This would look good in Darkmod, as a reward from the Undead quests or something.

As would those 'Demonic' swords posted a while ago.

*Hint hint nudge*

Ahadhran

Knight
WB
the axe is currently in darkmod, and if the demonic swords were released I would probably include them

One side note/suggestion: could the polycount be reduced? I would like to use a little cleaner version of the model as of now I think it has over a thousand polys...

Taka

Sergeant
Personaly I'm all for more realistic weapons, but for a fantasy ax you've done a great job.  Congrats, I'll look foward to your next peice.

phennexion

Recruit
LOL... Yeah well I kinda got busy with work n stuff and didnt have time to play m&b but i got some time now so i wana get into making a mod..

ps thx tka :smile:

Top Bottom