Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A custom my own design claymore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

phennexion

Recruit
*YAAAAAAAAWNNNNNNNNNN* After a LOONG ASS DAY, It's DONE! hehe.

FirstAxe_Release.gif

Thanks everyone for your support on the forums here, it was so cool to tear up some mountain bandits using my own creation!

Download: http://www.mitchellmatula.com/gfx/WidowMaker.zip
248kb. About 1500kb unzipped.
It's in .obj and .dds, If you want to know how to install it please look at n00854180t's Tutorial, or Yoshiboy's.

Next up on the chopping block i think i'm gunna go for a vote.

If anyone wants to re-texture or modify my model, go for it :smile: just give me some credit eh :razz:

hey man, great weapon, why dont you make a ff7 weapon set (which could lead to a ff7 mod, but i wont get my hopes up). im thinking, the range of swords from the game (including the mesumane and the buster sword) also the range of gloves from tifa, guns from vince and staffs. im asking way too much but hey, if you have the time

Looks very lethal indeed. As for Cloud's sword that would be IMO a bit over the top (I know the axe isn't very realistic either, but it would a fit a "normal" fantasy game like a fist in the a$$). So I voted for claymore.

nice axe!

I've made a the buster sword and a claymore... The buster sword (FF) seems quite out of place in the game, but if you were to make a type of FF mod, then I think it would fit...

He's from Finland. What I hear from Swedes is that they are always drunk and hanging out in saunas waiting to fight someone with a knife.

You haw writen it below your Avatar.
And i liked your old avatar better. :???:

Anyways
Real cool axe a bitt to mutch fantasy for my liking but its cool anyway.
Maby a nice claymore, yes with the cloves yes and the oke handle yes.

:grin:

16008.jpg

Nice claymore with cloves yes. :smile:

Phennexion, I am totally unable to get your axe into my game. I tried reading yoshis tut, but im a complete ignorant in these things, cant you make a file that one just has to download and copy into a folder in M&B please?

This would make it possible for noobs like me to use your great axe model!!! :smile:

I hope this is possible cause i love your model!

Back
Top Bottom