*Wichtig!!!* Screenshothread

Users who are viewing this thread

Nicht meine, aber die sind so sehenswert, da zitier ich einfach mal:
Lord Samuel said:
The Downfall of the Vaegirdom

Yaroglek, owning only Reyvaddin, Rivacheg and maybe four castles, decides to declare war upon my Free Republic of Calradia.
The fool is clueless...

Chapter I: Killing in the Rain
The first serious skirmish occurs on a hilly valley near Tilbaut, where my 130 troops meet a company of some 175 mostly Rhodok troops led by traitor High Coucilman Raichs (now a Vaegir).

Weather is rainy and foggy, this morning.

My troops quickly form 3 lines on a very steep rock. From there, they dominate the Tilbaut Valley.
hill_battle_rh01.jpg

... and they watch the Vaegir-Rhodok mounted troops as they approach
hill_battle_rh02.jpg

hill_battle_rh03.jpg

But we have the high ground, and the ennemy is no match for my elite troopers. Soon, they start to panic.
hill_battle_rh06.jpg

Soon my infantry charges. I personally lead the charge, and we defeat the ennemy, inflicting humilating losses to Raichs' company.
hill_battle_rh04.jpg
Lord Samuel said:
Chapter II: Night, rain and fog
At Nightfall, we are approaching Alburq castle, which is sieged by Yaroglek himself, when important army of 200 Vaegirs blocks our way.

It is now so dark and foggy that one can hardly tell what the hell is going on, or simply where the lines are.

night_battle_vg01.jpg

Then, out of the darkness, the silhouette of a Vaegir Prince suddenly appears a few feet away from my men.
night_battle_vg02.jpg

The Vaegir Prince is quickly dismounted and knocked out.
night_battle_vg05.jpg

Then, it is pure chaos. Achilles contributes.
night_battle_vg08.jpg

Vaegir blood mix into the rain.
night_battle_vg11.jpg

Victory was, again, inevitable.
night_battle_vg10.jpg

Und weiter gehts:
Lord Samuel said:

Chapter III: Alburq in a thick fog

Yaroglek assaults Alburq Castle, leading a combined force of almost a thousand men.

The scenery is absolutely terryfing, as my men can't even see the ennemy, hidden in the fog.
foggy_battle_vg02.jpg

Then the Vaegirs rise out of the thick fog.
foggy_battle_vg06.jpg

It is a butchery from Hell.
foggy_battle_vg10.jpg

In spite of their heroism, the Vaegirs never made it to the walls, though...
foggy_battle_vg12.jpg

foggy_battle_vg11.jpg
Lord Samuel said:
Chapter IV: Final battle (still in the fog)
The remaining siegers are now fleeing my army.
I catch up on Yaroglek and two of his lords near Alburq.

victorious_battle_vg01.jpg

I put my Elite Arbalestiers and Dark Rangers on the first line. They hold their fire as the ennemy approaches.
victorious_battle_vg16.jpg

Prince Crahask charges headfirst. He is shot, as is his horse, before even reaching our lines.
Another Prince charges and meets the same fate...
victorious_battle_vg02.jpg

... while his horse impales himself on the Spearwall.
victorious_battle_vg03.jpg

Startled, the Vaegir cavalry turns back and retreat.
victorious_battle_vg04.jpg

It is a very unwise decision.
victorious_battle_vg07.jpg

Arrows rain over them as they flee.
victorious_battle_vg05.jpg

This dismounted Vaegir horseman is probably living his last moments. If you squint, you will see my lines in the fog.
victorious_battle_vg08.jpg

The Vaegir Infantry charges, maybe to cover the retreat of the few surviving horsemen.
victorious_battle_vg09.jpg

victorious_battle_vg12.jpg

My archers don't leave them a chance.
victorious_battle_vg11.jpg

victorious_battle_vg13.jpg

Some of them do reach my lines, but only to be cut to pieces by  my Elite Arbalestiers.
victorious_battle_vg14.jpg

Now is the time to take care of the Vaegir Archers. They do offer some resistance, before running away in terror.
victorious_battle_vg15.jpg

I lead my cavalry into the final charge. On the left, a dazzled Deshavi admires my admirable jumping technique.
victorious_battle_vg17.jpg

The ennemy is crushed.
victorious_battle_vg18.jpg

Hallo, hier mal paar screens.
Da möchte ich auch gleiche ma was fragen.
Gibt es ein Pack für mehr Haare usw für W. Charackter?
Der im ersten Post (sry konnte mir deinen Nick-name nicht merken ^^) Was füren Mod ist das?
Hier die Screens =)

Das sa mal so praktisch aus den Burg denn ich erobern will vorher zu Screenen ^.^.
(Rechts im Bild einer meiner 2 Lieblings Helden Firents)
mb22n.png

Das war dann die nexte Burg, ohne das wir was sahen und ich mich erst verlief Belagerten wir die Burg !
mb33.png

So sa eine Burg nach meinen Ankommen aus .
mb32.png

Hier mal ein paar screens von mir.

Meine Burg bei nacht:
mountblade2009072821141.png

Meine Burg am frühen Morgen:
mountblade2009072821165.png

Verteidigung gegen Knapp 300 Vaegirsoldaten:
mountblade2009072823402.png

Pech, dass immer nur einer durch kann:
mountblade2009072823403.png

Weitere Folgen...

Wir waren gerade dabei eine Khergit-Burg mit 80 Mann zu nehmen...

mb3.jpg

"Nur eine Fleischwunde!"

Der Pfeil kommt sogar noch bei der Brust wieder raus.

Aber die Khergit sind nun mal Memmen.

Hier haben wir den Kampf zu ihnen getragen.

mb2f.png

Mod ist Rus XIII Century

Zur Einstimmung:
mb24.png
Hier sieht man auch mein größtes Problem, mein PC kommt mit den neuen Texturen und Scripts nicht klar, weshalb ich alles runterschrauben musste. Was sich auf Screenshots viel unangenehmer bemerkbar macht als ingame.

Darf ich vorstellen, Strelok. Vassal der Rus und Schrecken der Horden aus dem Osten. Naja... zumindest bald hoffe ich.
mb7.png

mb22.png

mb23c.png

Posend in diversen Dörfern und Städten
mb8.png

mb9.png

Die Tür müsstest ihr mal ingame sehen. Sieht hochauflösend einfach überwältigend aus.
mb16.png

Kiev
Ich fürchte den tag an dem ich in eienr der neugestalteten Städte kämpfen muss. Meine FPS dürften in dne einstelligen Bereich sinken :lol:
mb12o.png

mb13o.png

Diverse Momente aus meiner bisherigen Laufbahn
mb5.png

mb6y.png

mb15.png

mb17.png

Man beachte die erkennbare Maserung des Schildes
mb18.png

Was das folgende Bild angeht... es ist irgendwie einfach passiert. Ich finde es tierisch irritierend.
mb1h.png

Es gab einige epischen Momente mit diversen Lords, allerdings war ich da meistens mit Überleben beschäftigt. Oder es waren diverse häßliche Schriftzüge im Bild.

Ach und wer sich über die schwarzen Beschränkungen wundert, es handelt sich um ein ein Feature der Mod. Bei einigen Helmen wird die Sicht aus der Egoperspektive entsprechend eingeschränkt.

Falls man das einstellt. Die Mod ist aber noch im Betastadium, grafisch allerdings schon recht ansprechend.

Díe Screens des Rus-Mods sehen echt super aus, auch aus dem Screenshotthread im Hauptforum. Geile Rüstungen. Ist aber noch nicht veröffentlicht oder?

Alibiscreens von Roots of Yggdrassil:

mb196.png

mb169.png

battle1.png

So
Hier was echt cooles :wink:
Kein kommentar wegen der Gruppe, ich hab erst wieder angefangen und vor den banditen mit dem mädchen waren wir auch 5leute mehr, ganze 10 spartanische bauern :wink: haben sie gekillt
also das mäödchen eingepackt, noch schnell ein bösen man besiegt um 300 denars zu kassieren und quest abgegeben,und zack kommt der bericht das  das liebe kidnapped girl auf stufe 3aufgestiegen ist^^ das hatte ich bisjetzt noch nie  :mrgreen:

mb1h.png

sekunde, einfach photoshoppeln und dann als neues bild verkaufen, so läuft das nicht
mb1e.png
  :lol:
(hatt ich auf seite 3 oder so gepostet  :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom