Why would you "release" the game with broken servers?

Users who are viewing this thread

JimmyCakes

Regular
You get a second chance to push the game and draw in some of the players who lost interest, but don't fix the servers and stop them crashing after a map finishes or during a game something which has been occurring for 3 years? This is the reputation you want to have when advertising your game as "full release"? Please get the person incharge at Taleworlds to play multiplayer for an evening so he can familiarize himself with what is going on because he must be completely detached.

Agree. Seems like they squandered this opportunity to regain some goodwill from the MP community and make the game playable for new players coming in. I can’t imagine many people will stick around at this point.

Inappropriate language
Why wouldn't they? Nothing worse than what we had before release can happen. I'm afraid we just have to eat this pile of **** if we want to play official mp.

You get a second chance to push the game and draw in some of the players who lost interest, but don't fix the servers and stop them crashing after a map finishes or during a game something which has been occurring for 3 years? This is the reputation you want to have when advertising your game as "full release"? Please get the person incharge at Taleworlds to play multiplayer for an evening so he can familiarize himself with what is going on because he must be completely detached.
Yes, it's very sad. I know a few people who, after cursing swearing, quit playing Bannerlord because of this. But that's not all: me and some of my teammates have been unable to connect the lobby for the second day.

They do not care and have not for a long time. Nothing we could've ever done about it as management apparently is just absolutely blind to the insane amounts of posts regarding mp issues since the first day the game hit EA

CRPG mod is very good, there are many players, but the server crashes again and again, and there are fewer and fewer players. It's hard to believe that three years after the game was released to the current official version, the custom server is still crashing

So the official servers really are down huh. Have they addressed this anywhere? I was excited to play MP again this weekend but I was disappointed to see the official servers gone.

So the official servers really are down huh. Have they addressed this anywhere? I was excited to play MP again this weekend but I was disappointed to see the official servers gone.
nope, 11 days after your comment and the servers still crash, and no official comment from TW, they are going with the old: If we don't address it, it doesnt exist. In my opinion TW deserves the same response that Cyberpunk got when they released that piece of garbage, the only reason this isnt happening is because multiplayer is practically dead..

Back
Top Bottom