Why this game is unique

Users who are viewing this thread

Many of us know that this game has some kind of allure that captures hearts and minds.

Im an experienced gamer, but between working as a lawyer and kids there just isnt much time for gaming.

Most of mye free time from release of EA has been used towards BL2 until a pause from May. Now i started a new campaign, loving it.

The last three years before EA i daily trailed the web for news of the release.

Now on my vacation I daily check the forums for news on the new update.

It is insane. And the only game that enlists such emotions, anticipation and feelings is this game.

This series of games are the greatest game series ever created.

I cant wait for the anticipation with every update in this EA phase. The game is only going to get better and better. Just think of the replayabillity with every content update. Then the release of the full game. Then the mods in the years after.

I just wanted to share this excitement. And thank the workers at Taleworlds. And english is not my first language, and this post reflects that fact.

Now back to waiting for the update, and the next, reading everything about it and waiting for a chance to play the update when I return home.

I totally agree, each day I check the website and the forum to know if a patch is out. Even when I tell my self : dude, stop watching every day, let it go, it’s impossible haha ! I can’t wait to see what is to come.

Uniqueness is a state or condition wherein someone or something is unlike anything else in comparison. We can compare it to Warband, it has very much similarities with Warband, therefore it is not unique. You are wrong by definition of this word.

Uniqueness is a state or condition wherein someone or something is unlike anything else in comparison. We can compare it to Warband, it has very much similarities with Warband, therefore it is not unique. You are wrong by definition of this word.
It depends on how you use the word unique, something can be unique within it's own class, with certain aspects standing out and therefore making it unique.

I agree. It might be an EA release, but I still got a few hundred hours of enjoyment out of it before I took a break. With a bit of love BL can become truly amazing, and I for one can't wait for the full game to be released because I'm fairly sure TW will be able to give it the love it needs.

Ok, cool grammar lesson.Your point was?

Obviously, M&B is a unique series.

Obviously if you look at the context of his sentiment it could be applied to this series -the Mount and Blade series which is totally unique. Maybe next time try advanced reading comprehension rather than "You are literally wrong literally" type semantical douchery..

Last edited:
Yeah, it really is isn't it?

I remember when I first got Warband on a whim, thinking "eh, maybe this thing will keep me entertained for the weekend at least", and 100 hours of game time later I still couldn't stop playing it, every possible little free time I had was playing that game for weeks, and then I found the mods...

I got Bannerlord the day it launched, played for around 150 hours through the first couple months, which to me make me feel I more than got my money's worth (anyone that pays 50 bucks for a game, plays hundreds of hours of it, then complains it lacks content is an idiot), Now I just put it on hold for some months while I slowly chip away at my immense backlog.

But I'm sure that, like warband, I'll be playing this game for years.

@Orjanicus hey, slightly off topic question here to you as a lawyer, how do I sue a game dev company for taking too long to release the next much anticipated patch?
I come to the forums everyday, hoping to see a post about new patch notes. I am going to read it and masturbate enjoy it very much. Then I am going to download it and try to get to MP only to find out that MP has no servers for the beta?

@Orjanicus hey, slightly off topic question here to you as a lawyer, how do I sue a game dev company for taking too long to release the next much anticipated patch?
I come to the forums everyday, hoping to see a post about new patch notes. I am going to read it and masturbate enjoy it very much. Then I am going to download it and try to get to MP only to find out that MP has no servers for the beta?

To my knowledge you have no legal course of action my friend. The best way is to wait.

And the uniqueness of this game I feel is the constant impatience for so many for so many milestones. The release date, the beta, the EA, and then every patch and hotfix.

It is akin to heroine.

Well, are you willing to spend thousands and thousands of dollars to hire lawyers?

Nice try Armagan!

It is quite unique though, gotta give you that. I'm just a bit frightened that Tale Worlds may just not be big and wealthy enought to pull such an awosome project (at the scale it is being conceived). I believe this game has the overall perfect structure for an RPG, like no other game I have ever seem. The amazing large scale battles combined with personal exploration make it so unique that anything else seem incomplete... TW and ES games both lack this thing, a mix of intimacy and large scale that you can only truly get from reading Tolkien or Cornwell.
I remember playing Oblivion when I was 16 and feeling absolutely hypnotized by it until eventually I got to that Bruma battle fop, just to watch 30 npcs fight for the future of cyrodill like it was meant to emulate the Pelenor Fields or Angicourt. Immersion was completely broken and I spent years wondering when would anyone figure how to make the ideal amalgam and get me the perfect epic sword-and-shield story simulator... and them some dude with his wife made a game with procedural story (I don't know how to call something so sandboxy) and owesome battle and party mechanics and my world was shattered.

M&B is epic by definition and there is nothing in the world quite like it. I have to say though that this past 8 years made me a bit unsure that TW could really pull off this full vision they had for bannerlord in adequate time. It is a bit too big to be indie and completely free from big studio money. I hear news of companies like Bethesda creating projects for the next ES game with large M&B battles in mind, same as ubisoft and their AC franchise and I wonder whether someone might get closer to that sweet spot using large sums of money TW doesn't have. These bug companies couldn't imagine this game's concepts but that doesn't mean their money is not necessary to make this sort of idea reach it's potential. I really don't know.

Anyways, I do cheer for the turkish guys. Gotta believe the game I'm looking for is here, just have to wait a bit more. My perfect epic royal ascedency campaign is here, waiting. And I love kebab.

Discovered Warband crack in 2014. Just on Vanilla I was spending 2 hours sleeping on saturday mornings. Then modding. Bought maybe 4 copies for friends. Love the franchise.

Back
Top Bottom