Why still so many Script errors during battle in 1.11? HELP?

Users who are viewing this thread

wolfgary

Sergeant
the title says it all, most of them are related to invalid item/charge trigger or something...(in the newest 1.11, a clean new game)HELP :cry:

probably related to the troop rebalancing option,,,on ,no error, off , with error, there is a reason why DrTomas set it on as default :mrgreen:

wolfgary said:
probably related to the troop rebalancing option,,,on ,no error, off , with error, there is a reason why DrTomas set it on as default :mrgreen:

I updated from 1.10 to 1.11. Troop rebalancing on by default. Still have constant charge red text. Its probably related either to some wonky cavalary or some other stuff related to enemy routing. Sometimes it happens a lot and sometimes it doesn't. When enemies start dying and only few are left you see less and less wall of text.

Same goes for sieges, sometimes you have red errors for various stuff.

Is there any option to turn off the notification -_-.

Troop rebalancing on by default......I got the red error text WALL the first time in my newest game when fighting the pirata.....perhaps becasue these pirates are not so "uniformed", so they caused conflicts with the equipment balancing codes of the troop rebanlancing machanism???

How does the "troop rebalancing" option effect the gameplay??? I don't really understand the meaning of this option  :???:

Noble DTomas mentions in the ingame option description that it likely only affect the artistic outlook.... :mrgreen:

wolfgary said:
Noble DTomas mentions in the ingame option description that it likely only affect the artistic outlook.... :mrgreen:

No, you misunderstand. It balances the troop trees so they will not have under powered or overpowered equipment. Without it - they are not balanced and made more for an artistic view.
It works like this - it takes all the equipment the troops have (in there troop tree). Makes a pool out of them, then moves around the equipment on their troop tree based on their tier. So lower tier gets lesser equipment, higher tier gets better.

I join with the OP regarding this, the script error text covers a lot of the screen and was wondering if there was an answer on how to fix it.

I haven't seen the charge error during loading. Rather, I see it mid battle. I would thik that means it has little.to do with troop balancing, and more to do with battle AI.

Yes, there are error messages, but I haven't seen that affecting gameplay. I usualy get errors about item 43 (I think, if needed can check). One more thing there is an 2 handed axe caled "long axe" which on horseback acts as polearm (spear) not 2h weapon, but doesn't do damage (at least i didn't succeed) - I did change it's behavior and stats trough Morghs tool (because I really like this weapon), but if you're working on hotfix - please check this aswell.

thank you, DrTomas, for looking into those red texts, , :wink:because they are just cover almost half of the screen

Back
Top Bottom