Why Sponge is the greatest player on M&B

Users who are viewing this thread

Le Roux said:
Pathetic.

What is? I tried to make it clear I was forced into doing this without actually saying it. I had a deal with Sponge and I lost, because I lost I had to write this as this is what I agreed with him beforehand.
I don't think I've ever seen Sponge play archer or cav so I've no idea if he's actually any good at it.

I don't want to start an argument over this anyway lol, it's a stupid thing to argue over, my intention is not trolling, my intention is fulfilling the promise I made to Sponge, because I lost.

In case it isn't obvious from the warnings have of you have just received, each time somebody contributes to a quote pyramid their warning level is going up incrementally by 5%. This means that the next people to participate are going to find themselves muted for several days.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
In case it isn't obvious from the warnings have of you have just received, each time somebody contributes to a quote pyramid their warning level is going up incrementally by 5%. This means that the next people to participate are going to find themselves muted for several days.

HEY!!!! HOWRE U DOING?

Gibby Jr said:
Le Roux said:
Pathetic.

What is? I tried to make it clear I was forced into doing this without actually saying it. I had a deal with Sponge and I lost, because I lost I had to write this as this is what I agreed with him beforehand.
I don't think I've ever seen Sponge play archer or cav so I've no idea if he's actually any good at it.
was a joke mate

Le Roux said:
Gibby Jr said:
Le Roux said:
Pathetic.

was a joke mate

I misread then haha.

trot888 said:
Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Most indefinately pathetic considering it's a fun thread created by Gibby in which also did the pyramid IN HIS OWN THREAD there's nothing wrong with it, it's all fun and you cried about it, just delete the damn posts and get on with it.
:facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom