Have you experienced similar issues with having too many children?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I created a female Sturgian character and have one major gripe. whilst I have issues with the balancing and the prince randomly declaring war on the Kuzaits who own the entire eastern half of the map while we are in an unwinnable battle for our lives against the Southern Empire who own most of the rest, my biggest problem is children.

I got married at 33. She's now 37 and has NINE children. 9! 8 girls and one boy. I started having kids when I got married and then brought my husband into my party. After having three kids and getting pregnant with the fourth, I seperated him into his own party and formed an army to get him to follow me. After number 6 and seven, I stopped having the army. and still had 2 more kids. I dunno who she's sleeping with, I dunno how quickly she recovers. But 9 children in less than 4 years is literally insane.

PLEASE patch this.

Also, why does my character not gain weight or anything during pregnancy? Why can't I ever see my children? It's all very dystopian and weird and not at all what I wanted from Bannerlord's family mechanic.

At this rate in a few years my entire army will be children of my own dynasty, if I can ever actually meet them enough to get them in with my soldiers.

HAhaha, The way you made this was hilarious.

We will all have an army of children by the end of this EA

Edit: I think my wife has been cheating on me though to be honest with you guys. Or she could be summoning them at this point i don't even know.

SHjP2iQ.jpg

Last edited:

Edit: I think my wife has been cheating on me though to be honest with you guys. Or she could be summoning them at this point i don't even know.

SHjP2iQ.jpg
She might be a witch using dark arts :razz:

SHjP2iQ.jpg
My good god. We will be overwhlemed with infants.

Crzy how it doesn't seem to be happening to the AI!

Back
Top Bottom