Why so few body armors?

Users who are viewing this thread

I can barely find any body armors. The best you can find is some very light items from empire. Where are the hundreds of other armor options listed in the files?

Totally agree!
I wanted to buy a Battanian armor and there is literally none!
Only three (3) Battanian cities are left in my game (early) and there are absolutely 0 battanian armors in the shops. Only capes...

There is a mod claiming that a majority of armors are tagged under MP as opposed to SP so they are not available in SP. My brother installed it and started a new campaign and he had armors in the shop we had never seen before. So hope that answers your question.

"Currently there are 200+ armors that have the tag >multiplayer_item="true" making them unavailable for use in singleplayer. This file will add them back into singleplayer."

Modders beat the devs to the punch on this one. Love to see it, Hopefully the official fix shows up in tomorrow's patch.

If you turn on cheat mode, when you click inventory on the map, there is a pool of every item in the game that appears in the discard section that you can pull from! There are a ton of body armors in there so they're in the game, just hard to find right now I guess.

I have no idea if that multiplayer flag is a mistake or what. Many of the armors are in single player, they just aren't in the shops. I just saw the cool armor from the gamescom 2019 demo on a guy I was fighting in the arena. You won't find that in the shop!

I have no idea if that multiplayer flag is a mistake or what. Many of the armors are in single player, they just aren't in the shops. I just saw the cool armor from the gamescom 2019 demo on a guy I was fighting in the arena. You won't find that in the shop!
How do we make them see this problem?

There is a mod claiming that a majority of armors are tagged under MP as opposed to SP so they are not available in SP. My brother installed it and started a new campaign and he had armors in the shop we had never seen before. So hope that answers your question.

"Currently there are 200+ armors that have the tag >multiplayer_item="true" making them unavailable for use in singleplayer. This file will add them back into singleplayer."

Modders beat the devs to the punch on this one. Love to see it, Hopefully the official fix shows up in tomorrow's patch.
I really didn't find any good armor to buy, only in NPC's or one that appears sometimes in the empire, will they fix it soon?

Is not necessary start a new campaign, you wait a month and the armor appears

Back
Top Bottom