SP - General why no achievements for modded game?

Users who are viewing this thread

I hope a dev would read this

I'm a big fan of the game but I have hit the around 300+ hour mark, and there is just some small things I don't feel like grinding anymore (blacksmith stamina).
Right now I have 0 achievements for the game, and that is probely not going to get change if mods makes it so you don't get any.
I simply don't see the big picture here ?
sure if moddes was allowed, some few people might use it to quickly grab them all but why denie the modded community from getting any!
The dark souls serie, skyrim, fallout, dragon age, age of empires and so on don't do this...
Like I'm strugling to remember singleplayer sandbox games where this is a thing.
It just feels anti mod :/

best regards a big fan

Last edited:
I agree. And see no reason for that.

But since they are unlikely to change it, theres a mod for it already. And it works.
Its not like achievements grant someone benefits or money, its just some messages on steam or whatever...

I agree. And see no reason for that.

But since they are unlikely to change it, theres a mod for it already. And it works.
Its not like achievements grant someone benefits or money, its just some messages on steam or whatever...
No idea why I hadn't thought of a mod to change it...
but thanks for your very heplful input on that part :smile:
And yeah kind of to bad with them ignoring it

I hope a dev would read this

I'm a big fan of the game but I have hit the around 300+ hour mark, and there is just some small things I don't feel like grinding anymore (blacksmith stamina).
Right now I have 0 achievements for the game, and that is probely not going to get change if mods makes it so you don't get any.
I simply don't see the big picture here ?
sure if moddes was allowed, some few people might use it to quickly grab them all but why denie the modded community from getting any!
The dark souls serie, skyrim, fallout, dragon age, age of empires and so on don't do this...
Like I'm strugling to remember singleplayer sandbox games where this is a thing.
It just feels anti mod :/

best regards a big fan
I agree and even Paradox has removed their ironman only rule for achievements with the release of Victoria 3.

Back
Top Bottom