Why isn't there a co-op Invasion game mode in multiplayer.

Do you want a coop invasion mode for multiplayer?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Honcho

Recruit
I thought an invasion game mode, were you repel hordes of AI invaders with fellow players, would be a no brainer for bannerlord multiplayer just like captain mode was a no brainer.

Due to invasion and captain game modes being present in Warband multiplayer and other DLC like Viking Conquest that made players come back time and time again to play together far after the DLC died.

It is a simple game mode to make (siege maps can be recycled) and rewarding experience for players especially new players that get to play co-op with other players instead of getting destroyed by more expereinced players.

I thought it would be an obvious choice to enrich bannerlord multiplayer and make it better than Warband's but i guess i was wrong. what do you think, is a co-op invasion gamde mode something you would want or not?

Tw is out of touch what community wants. I would love to play that, rather than what we now have (captain). I guess we have to wait when Tw stops developing their game and hope they don't make us wait another two years for custom servers. Mods are the only way to save mp at this point.

Tw is out of touch what community wants. I would love to play that, rather than what we now have (captain). I guess we have to wait when Tw stops developing their game and hope they don't make us wait another two years for custom servers. Mods are the only way to save mp at this point.
Mods will save the day

I thought an invasion game mode, were you repel hordes of AI invaders with fellow players, would be a no brainer for bannerlord multiplayer just like captain mode was a no brainer.

Due to invasion and captain game modes being present in Warband multiplayer and other DLC like Viking Conquest that made players come back time and time again to play together far after the DLC died.

It is a simple game mode to make (siege maps can be recycled) and rewarding experience for players especially new players that get to play co-op with other players instead of getting destroyed by more expereinced players.

I thought it would be an obvious choice to enrich bannerlord multiplayer and make it better than Warband's but i guess i was wrong. what do you think, is a co-op invasion gamde mode something you would want or not?
That would be great.

That would be great.
Yea that would be fun, wasn't a big fan of the invasion mode for warband, but would be fun to play, like full invasion 2
seeing how bad multiplayer is if this mode was made it would be the most played server imo. I imagine people making shieldwalls to fend off the bots archers shooting from elevations two handers going on rampages. would be fun, but knowing taleworlds lack of innovation it would be pretty boring with little customization and very little ways to spend the gold earned from killing bots

Kripaz there's a lot of players who like captain.. why would you complain about it lol. It needs more a.i troops than what it has though for larger battles.

Invasion would be nice to try though. Maybe in the future..

Mods are almost certainly our only hope for this. But we're lucky if there are willing modders left in the community yet.

Leave this to the full invasion mod. They are way more competent then Taleworlds.

Just for quick proof, i doubt most people know warband has an invasion mode because of how terrible it was.

Captain mode is already broken invasion mod when you put bots to the other team.

It will take maximum 1 week to create basic invasion mod (if modder team already have thought of what troops/models to use beforehand it will take max 1-2 days.) Also Crpg mod for bannerlord already haves invasion like mod.

Leave this to the full invasion mod. They are way more competent then Taleworlds.

Just for quick proof, i doubt most people know warband has an invasion mode because of how terrible it was.
Also +1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom