Why is this so dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

So you are accusing the server of doing something, but you arnt providing any proof. Please elaborate on your accusations.

Well, I'm not a player, people told me you had to pay to have a faction.  If it is un true than I apologize for my accusations and lack of facts.  Ego asside they treated me like trash for being interested and ready to help, because I wanted to play, now I am completely turned off. 

Anyway, i'm just going to leave it alone, sorry I bothered chiming in.  I'm not here to down talk, and I have kept my opinion to myself, completely ignoring it. 

Like I said, I am 100% turned off. 

So i will just go on my merry way and not start an argument. 

It'll go on for a while and it will just quiet down, look at other 'Persistent' mods that have come out for the past 2 years. Only one that succeeded was Persistent Frontier, which lasted for a fairly long time and maybe is still going... don't know really.

Also, Persistent Sagas will feature a Viking faction, which is pretty much like Highwaymen in Persistent Frontier: kill everything you please. X)

Andrix said:
Also, Persistent Sagas will feature a Viking faction, which is pretty much like Highwaymen in Persistent Frontier: kill everything you please. X)

Stop back talking something you clearly have incorrect arguments on.

PS is not released and I doubt it will be as good as Feudal World, Persistent Frontier (After update) or Persistent World. Persistent Frontier is the longest sub-mod alive, because of the lack of updates, people have left it, but now the initiative has been presented and I with a small team are about to make it move further. KoS problem on PF will be resolved by some suggestions which I'll not mention here as it's not relevant for this thread.

Also I agree in one part, Vikings on Persistent sagas will be KoS as Highwaymen on Persistent Frontier, it's because, that's the only system that works. And Persistent Frontier is a light-roleplay mod, at least PF_Official_EU is.

Feudal world as Peasant said; it's just the start off with 100+ players, after that it'll properly be 40=>

@Peasant//Xaphan: Sorry, but you're not one someone wants to negotiate with about anything, it's just a true fact. That's why the NA server on PF didn't came up and run, but there is some NA servers now which have their NA players.

Topsoldier said:
Xaphan said:
I am 100% turned off. 

I think we are all glad that you aren't turned on.

That will spare allot of bull**** :wink:

What "incorrect arguments"?

As for whether it will  be as good as other persistent mods or not, well that depends on how good the admin team is.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Andrix said:

PS is not released and I doubt it will be as good as Feudal World, Persistent Frontier (After update) or Persistent World. Persistent Frontier is the longest sub-mod alive, because of the lack of updates, people have left it, but now the initiative has been presented and I with a small team are about to make it move further. KoS problem on PF will be resolved by some suggestions which I'll not mention here as it's not relevant for this thread.

Also I agree in one part, Vikings on Persistent sagas will be KoS as Highwaymen on Persistent Frontier, it's because, that's the only system that works. And Persistent Frontier is a light-roleplay mod, at least PF_Official_EU is.

Feudal world as Peasant said; it's just the start off with 100+ players, after that it'll properly be 40=>

@Peasant//Xaphan: Sorry, but you're not one someone wants to negotiate with about anything, it's just a true fact. That's why the NA server on PF didn't came up and run, but there is some NA servers now which have their NA players.

Topsoldier said:
Xaphan said:
I am 100% turned off. 

I don't usually do this. But you're an *******. You think PF is the best mod out there  :lol:  which is fine because its YOUR opinion. But what pisses me off is that you seem to "correct" everyone who says otherwise. btw what Incorrect Arguments? lmfaoo Andrix did not say anything regarding PF besides comparing Vikings to highwaymen  :neutral:

Arthur_Pendragon said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
Andrix said:

Topsoldier said:
Xaphan said:
I am 100% turned off. 

I don't usually do this. But you're an *******. You think PF is the best mod out there  :lol:  which is fine because its YOUR opinion. But what pisses me off is that you seem to "correct" everyone who says otherwise. btw what Incorrect Arguments? lmfaoo Andrix did not say anything regarding PF besides comparing Vikings to highwaymen  :neutral:

Sorry but you're wrong buddy, I never said PF is the BEST mod eva, but instead of Andrix comparing something, instead of checking the official suggestions on the correct forums, that's why I told it's some incorrect stuff.

Anyway, to be back on topic. The mod PW requires fixes, combinations, possibilities and new kind of stuff to make it live for little while longer before bannerlord gets released.

Back
Top Bottom