Why is this so dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd say autoblock becoming a lot more present has done a lot of terrible things to pw. Its annoying as hell. And yes scorpia I think I know who you are. If I'm correct in my guess, your part of the problem. Your picture looks familiar. Sorry if I'm wrong hehe. :grin:

Really though, PW in my eyes is dead until a new hcrp server comes up for north america. Then things will start rolling again. Oasis is good, its the replacment for old avalon and sucks up the rdmers. Now all we need is a replacement for nexus from the old days, for the RP type to hang out. I think I might start a server soon if noone else does, cause this is causing me to go crazy. I miss hcrp sooooo bad :sad:

Who is this Ramaraunt fella? I've never heard of you and yet you hurt my feelings! This thread's conversation has changed a few times, but I think atm people are talking about Peasant being the problem? I don't know there is like 5 threads bashing Peasant n ****.

Nexus wasn't the "old days." Atleast for me and a few others here. I guess if you started from Nexus and came here you could see it as the "old days" however nothing has changed from Nexus to here. Same ****ty attitude within the community. Just a new server name.

Scorpia said:
Who is this Ramaraunt fella? I've never heard of you and yet you hurt my feelings! This thread's conversation has changed a few times, but I think atm people are talking about Peasant being the problem? I don't know there is like 5 threads bashing Peasant n ****.

Nexus wasn't the "old days." Atleast for me and a few others here. I guess if you started from Nexus and came here you could see it as the "old days" however nothing has changed from Nexus to here. Same ****ty attitude within the community. Just a new server name.

So true

Geeze, back before we even had this class system where you had to choose your class from a menu and choose your amour there as well.

* insert some comment about young whipper snappers and their newfangled over privileged beliefs *

The question shouldn't be "Why is this so dead?" The true question is "Why is this mod filled with intolerable children? Instead of tolerable randoming Russians with no knowledge of English language, and how did we let this happend?" Ponder upon it! PONDER!

Herbiazors said:
The question shouldn't be "Why is this so dead?" The true question is "Why is this mod filled with intolerable children? Instead of tolerable randoming Russians with no knowledge of English language, and how did we let this happend?" Ponder upon it! PONDER!
Because this is a game.  Guess who plays games?  Children.

Most are not intolerable though.  I don't care about your age or how you sound as long as you're not screaming and every other word is a a swear, because apparently that makes you cool.

Randoming Russians that don't speak English are pretty funny though.

Herbiazors said:
What if, and hear me out here, the playerbase didn't get younger; we just got older.
Woah.

Rasorath said:
Herbiazors said:
What if, and hear me out here, the playerbase didn't get younger; we just got older.
Woah.

Now that is a mind****.

Back
Top Bottom