Why is this so dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

How was my comparison incorrect, when you yourself said:"Also I agree in one part, Vikings on Persistent sagas will be KoS as Highwaymen on Persistent Frontier"?

IL_Scippio said:
Andrix said:
Don't forget we have Persistent Sagas to wait for!

That's what I'm personally waiting for. FW has nice concept and everything, but it's too clan based for me.

It's also boring.  I really don't understand why people want RP so bad.

john129pats said:
IL_Scippio said:
Andrix said:
Don't forget we have Persistent Sagas to wait for!

That's what I'm personally waiting for. FW has nice concept and everything, but it's too clan based for me.

It's also boring.  I really don't understand why people want RP so bad.
It is not about RP as much as it is about the new features the mod offers, in my opinion.

When RCC died the community died. All the loyal RCC members that could RP decently quit PW when RCC was taken offline.

Ah, it's a old clan called The Roaming Cavavlry Company wich had servers on several games I think. And they ran a PW server for a very long time wich was popular.

UnlivedPro said:
When RCC died the community died. All the loyal RCC members that could RP decently quit PW when RCC was taken offline.
I like some of the RCC but I wouldn't say they kept the community alive. Most the RCC players went full retard and harassing people. Since then the only real old RCC are Hirovard, N0body and maybe 1-2 others? Could be wrong. But they've added a few players over the years like Frankie and Sir Hal.

As far as I remember, United died because players went to a RCC. RCC later died then a few seers popped up, can't even remember the names but I never liked them, then Nexus and I'm sure everyone knows what happened from there.

But the real, old community died before the last RCC community, the vast majority left after United.

As soon as NA and EU had to turn into United the community was dying; the numbers were small enough that they needed to combined servers to keep it going.

Back
Top Bottom