I think that's a pretty good definition yeah. Just look at the posts which are being posted even over the last few days, people are still being toxic. We need to get a definition of something else and have the fanbase be that;Back to the question asked by OP. Let us begin by defining what toxicity really is:
Toxicity is the quality of being harmful or unpleasant in an insidious way.
What can we make of this?
- Our new neighbours are very nice.
- He's a really nice guy.
- She's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.
- nice to somebody Be nice to me. I'm not feeling well.
- nice of somebody (to do something) It was nice of them to invite us.
- nice about something I complained to the manager and he was very nice about it.
- I asked him in the nicest possible way to put his cigarette out.
I feel this would overall be a more positive place if the fanbase were Nice. Hug a Bannerlord developer today, don't troll the forums, just be Nice.