Why is there no Taleworlds Oceanic servers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Venset

Sergeant at Arms
Why is there no Taleworlds Oceanic servers?
Would like to play some normal multiplayer now and again. Unofficial servers are only up for events or are for mods.

At least add a duel server

Why what did I miss?
*War flashbacks of 2 years asking for SA servers and never getting one*
dogs-war-flashbacks.gif

Are you on consoles? Wish you the best of lucks

He isnt asking for the servers to be put up, he is more asking why they are gone, as there used to OCE Duel, TDM, and Siege
Imagine asking something to the MP devs on the forums, it's a-****ing-mazing that they managed to nudge a MP game with so many people with over 1k hours into the abyss. The capability to give your community an aneurism is admirable.

He isnt asking for the servers to be put up, he is more asking why they are gone, as there used to OCE Duel, TDM, and Siege
I thought he meant consoles. The fact they took it down its ridiculous. These dudes don't even trust their game will do well in order to put up servers in a whole continent.
And Fear Spear, I meant South America, which is a whole continent on its own and we had to wait until custom servers to enjoy the game (ofc you can't earn money because you need to play with 200/300 ping to do so... That also implies that anyone plays Skimrish and Captain anymore)

Back
Top Bottom