WHY is the class system staying?

Users who are viewing this thread

No, not really, unlike you I'm not demanding anything from the developers, I think they are doing mostly fine.

I actually really like the heavy cavalry suggestions for the most part. Wouldn't even mind a cost increase, although I believe 200 is too much, 190 would do fine imo. And if not and the data will show that, the devs can increase it later.

Yeah you never demand anything. Just like when you say cav should get buffs

Delusional.
And in a minority.

Find a single thread with me asking for cavalry buffs. I dare you.
ahCH0.jpg

BuT iTs On DiScOrD

How can anyone claim people that dislike the class system are in the minority is beyond me. If that is the case, where are the hordes of people defending the current class system? Hm?

Has anyone here actually talked to the reddit base? I. Have. They all hate bannerlord, all the reddit guys of any importance have stopped playing mp and are very dissapointed. Squirrel fart, herp, sault, smug alpaca everyones stopped there

Even in the singleplayer section people are unhappy. And most people have resigned to "but mods will fix it!" which is a bad bad outlook for a game that still has a long way to go in Early Access. It shows a complete lack of faith in the developing team to complete it to the standards people are hoping for.

Has anyone here actually talked to the reddit base? I. Have. They all hate bannerlord, all the reddit guys of any importance have stopped playing mp and are very dissapointed. Squirrel fart, herp, sault, smug alpaca everyones stopped there
Everyone is dissapointed in it, it misses alot of content. It doesnt even have big field battles and even if it had they would just crash anyways. No ranked, no decent matchmaking, unbalanced factions, a half baked duel server (its not even a DM server) idk anyone who is a huge fan of how it is currently.

Even in the singleplayer section people are unhappy. And most people have resigned to "but mods will fix it!" which is a bad bad outlook for a game that still has a long way to go in Early Access. It shows a complete lack of faith in the developing team to complete it to the standards people are hoping for.
Well TW seems to develop everything very slow, they need to fix how they produce and work or they will never be succesful again.

Yeah it totally has nothing to do with the fact that the game is incomplete, the siege servers are crashing by cooldown, that there's literally nothing to do yet apart from badge grinding and you can't even setup your own server. Yeah, it's just the class system, nothing else.
So, you have no source to back up your claims that people love the class system, you're just talking out your ass every time you say that. Got it.

The real victims of the class system are the casuals. GK TDM, TG_Arena, Mount_And_Siege, and the majority of casual servers had additional weapons armors and voice lines from server mods. There is no ability to play how you want with class system, no ability to have flexible or trolly load outs. Most of the casuals I know like asheram or leewong despise the cookie cutter rolls you get shoved into

So based on your thinking Tork, TW should not listen to ANY feedback because all the feedback is voiced by the minority (forum users) and just develop the game with whatever outcome. Okay Tork. I am done with you, you only acknowledge points written in your favour.

Orion said:
"The entire line of argument that feedback posted on the forum doesn't accurately reflect the opinions of the player base at large is self-defeating because the same argument can be used about any optional feedback source TW has, which are often used un-ironically as counterpoints to the feedback on this forum."

- 50th thread talking about how ****ty the class system is, linking to a Reddit thread that shows Reddit also knows the class system is ****ty.
- BuT iT's JuSt A mInOrItY!
Welcome to "Tork argues an impossible position by ignoring actual arguments and pointing out minor flaws therefore thinking he has a point" part 20! Anyone willing to take bets if he sees reason this time? The odds are 100:1, so here's your chance to make big bank!

My take on it is that it is extremely restrictive in the sense that it forces me to equip things that I don't even want, and it makes the community lose player identity (unique customization in a way that people can recognize each other on the battlefield)

glad you've mentioned that,
in Waband u have an identity, choosing ur name and chosing ur equipments,
i used to be a 2handed spearman all the time, with a shield in my back to defend myself
now, i could never do that in bannerlord.

either a "thrusting only spear", or a shield-less menavlion
which actually slow and feels like an axe not a spear
and it's only available in 1 faction

glad you've mentioned that,
in Waband u have an identity, choosing ur name and chosing ur equipments,
i used to be a 2handed spearman all the time, with a shield in my back to defend myself
now, i could never do that in bannerlord.

either a "thrusting only spear", or a shield-less menavlion
which actually slow and feels like an axe not a spear
and it's only available in 1 faction
you can add that into the new system aswell, even better and easier than before

Except they're not cosmetics. It's like calling the bamboo spear and any other spear the same
no but im calling bamboo spear A and bamboo spear B the same...

8jbtnysboez41.png

But if you can customize ur legionary with different helmets of the same level (light-heavy) and same culture you can get in alot of customization. The image are different cultures but you will get it i guess... Or just make different plumed, winged helmets for vlandia.

Back
Top Bottom