In Progress Why is Sargot in the South in Vlandia and not North?!

Users who are viewing this thread

s44ulsmyacu41.jpg

Why is Sargot located where Veluca from Warband should be

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.
The issue was resolved how? Where is Sargot?
What other info do you need??

Wowwww the copy-paste response here sucks. And that was two years ago, no further response! Seems like Taleworlds employees are being really overworked. Even something quick like a lore explanation would be better than nothing.

Hi all. We are aware of this one and that it's been marked "in progress" for quite some time as it's one of the low prio issues. Really sorry for that. However, I can finally say that the fix for this issue is planned to be released with the upcoming patches.

Hi all. We are aware of this one and that it's been marked "in progress" for quite some time as it's one of the low prio issues. Really sorry for that. However, I can finally say that the fix for this issue is planned to be released with the upcoming patches.
Sorry to break it to you but.. do you guys realize you released companion app dlc with Sargot at south.. so is this a bug turned into feature now? And how come it took you 2 years to even properly respond to this let alone fixing this? This is a 2 minute fix. This bug broke lots of lore info between older M&B titles and Bannerlord. I'm curious if the fix will arrive if so when and how are you going to fix the lore now.

Sorry to break it to you but.. do you guys realize you released companion app dlc with Sargot at south.. so is this a bug turned into feature now? And how come it took you 2 years to even properly respond to this let alone fixing this? This is a 2 minute fix. This bug broke lots of lore info between older M&B titles and Bannerlord. I'm curious if the fix will arrive if so when and how are you going to fix the lore now.
Your valuable feedback is low priority and doesn't scare them. Anyone else wants to get low priority or are we done complaining??

They can easily turn it into cannon: Sargot was destroyed by some Vikingr/Nords, and the surviving garrison and townsfolk were chased/harassed through Battania until they finally emerged on the oth3reside, and rebuilt Sargot.

It's probably low priority because fixing it takes time, and would detract from the other more pressing issues i.e The neverending -100 war progress bug. Which I hope they fix soon.

They can easily turn it into cannon: Sargot was destroyed by some Vikingr/Nords, and the surviving garrison and townsfolk were chased/harassed through Battania until they finally emerged on the oth3reside, and rebuilt Sargot.

That wouldnt be an ideal explanation since we wouldnt see/experience that actively in-game, that'd need a time jump. An abrupt and passive lore-change that'd ultimately change the campaign map looks very ameteurish, this shouldve been fixed day 1.

"It's probably low priority because fixing it takes time, and would detract from the other more pressing issues i.e The neverending -100 war progress bug. Which I hope they fix soon."

And no, it doesn't take time, its literally a 2 minute fix that some modders (including me) have done using XMLS and XSLTs, its a name change there is no way it can be justified by saying its low priority when its detrimental to world building and lore. Instead of adding absurd Vlandian 15th century pauldrons to the game, one could quickly fix this issue. The fact that it took them 2 years to properly address the issue by responding is worrying, especially since the replies look a lot like automated messages.

Bruh there's an entire extra ocean and hundreds of new mpuntain ranges in Bannerlord that weren't in warband at all. As silly as the Sargot change is, its clear they just wanted a new map.
The "change" is a confirmed bug. Everyone understands the layout changes regarding mountains, rivers, overall geography, but as I said, this is a confirmed bug and one dev explained how this was a mistake, an oversight, in another topic. If Sargot wasnt in the game at all that wouldnt have been a problem since it would make sense for people to build the town later between timelines of BL and WB, but taking the name of a known town from up north in your other game and giving it to another town down south is a bug. Unintentional changes are bugs, intentional ones are not, and this is not intentional, bruh.

Intention doesnt matter here, my point is that there is already a massive continuity break with warband, and if the developers who made the lore in the first place don't care then why should we.
I dont know why you should care, but I know why I care and its upsetting how devs do not care about the world theyve built as you said. But I see no reason to stop caring about the game world and its lore from my pov.

Back
Top Bottom