BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

Why is RM still unbanned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RM is still not banned even though they are using illegal modifications and breaking rules left and right.

They are even bragging about using this stuff and the entire kitchen should be purged of those roaches,
Kind regards,
Yours truly

there is a difference between genuine interest and actually using it to gain a proper competitive advantage
We get it, Lars, it's okay, we all know you're not worthy to play in Div A so you're trying to grasp for any advantage you can find, there's nothing wrong about that ..

unless you are well known modder or a guy that's developing anti-cheats, there's only one reason for people to have "genuine interest" into a mod files that gives an advantage: for personal usage. A normal player that doesn't intend to use it wouldn't ask about it openly on the forums.
its quite the easy thing to add for the devs and it just shows that. At that point in time i believed the devs would look into the forum and take things the community suggests into consideration. especially if the community basically does their work for them

I mean regarding the dot they hit a nerve here, Koso bragged about it in pickup games, shema uploaded a video with it. Yes, that's not the proof that they use it in official - your call to judge, not mine, but considering the fact that a player from RM brought this up to the admins and in private conversations with me it was claimed by both Jufasto and Koso that the dot gives an advantage and they brought in a couple of instances of where and how... i just don't know...

Then there is the fact of fixing in BEAST 1 - again, RM admitted to it later to be true in Discord chats, in private convos etc etc etc when they thought noone would care or when the proof is too late too poor etc...

Then there is the instance of the cavalry bug which was discovered and then abused relentlessly by RM. DM followed suite there quite quickly, but hey - just another incident, right?

The audacity to say that "Neto has to pay", teasering and/or admitting to infringements of the rules with the notion of "what can you do there is no proof" is beyond me as well.

You can't bring in the argument of "DM is equal/worse" either since they dont play and RM still felt the audacity and the need to break the rules and get back at people when it is clear that they are winning without DM being around to try to stop them.

I will not count the endless arguments, insults, calls of bias etc dished out by Jufasto and the general poor conduct, but c'est la vie. And that's just what my brain cooked up in the first 10 minutes when I think about this.

Edit: It's just sad that there is no fairplay.

I can assure you that we do not use any tools or game modifications in DR.
Apart from that, of course, we strictly follow the tournament rules.
But I understand that something like this might be hard for you to understand after the recent events.

I'll give you credits for the attempt of making drama and going even this low as to bring out non-profable arguments from beast 1 which happened almost 2 years ago + random mumbling coming out of your ass, however I haven't seen what exactly RM break in terms of rules as a team, if you have any ideas, please share, preferable with proofs.
There is proof. And they later on admitted that it "was necessary to get to the finals".
I was even accused of fixing the ladder by Jufasto because he's literally to stupid to read a tournament tree. So... idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom