Why is everyone being banned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hallo, i have friends who have been banned from this forum for speaking out against Taleworlds for their crimes and now are being silenced on Steam forums.

Why is Taleworlds allowed to do this? is this not a crime?

Some are saying the moderators are...underage...as well. That it is not proper or safe.
My friends brought me to this game and were here for many years. I am very concerned to see them be treated like this in recent years and am now concerned for myself but must speak out as a customer and citizen.

customer and citizen.
UntimelyMajesticDromaeosaur-max-1mb.gif

Yes, crimes, report it to the police, they'll definitely put them into cyber jail..

Nobody knows from your post what the issue is, who were your friends on the forums here, why they were banned, and what did they post.
And besides, it's a game, and forums ran by the developer, they can ban whoever they want without any legal concerns.

This is the most "not banned forever" forum I know.

If you´re banned here forever, you´ve deserved it.

Source: Trust me.

Speaking out against TW is like my daily quest. But Orion pretty sure is underage! Report it!

Last edited:
Hallo, i have friends who have been banned from this forum for speaking out against Taleworlds for their crimes and now are being silenced on Steam forums.

Some are saying the moderators are...underage...as well. That it is not proper or safe.
My friends brought me to this game and were here for many years. I am very concerned to see them be treated like this in recent years and am now concerned for myself but must speak out as a customer and citizen.
ahhh, yes
the famous conspiracies...i was wondering how long would take for "people" like this would appear again

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Some are saying the moderators are...underage...as well.
The moderators are not underage or employed by Taleworlds. They moderate this forum for free to ensure users maintain minimal standards of social behaviour. They attempt to reform misbehaviour with warnings or mutes, reserving bans for serious or repeat offences. If your friends were banned, they broke the rules, which are publically posted on the forum. If you spent more time here, you'd already know that.

OP, what crimes? The only crime is that your name and its contents is not as good as the above song.

The moderators lanced your friends when they saw your name and only thought it appropriate.

It is pretty easy to look and see how long the mods have been around; if any of them are underage now, they would have been very young children when they first joined the forum.

Or unborn.
So TW is doing child labour?

@Orion

Can you confirm pls, this would make a lot of stuff clear. How many people did you randomly mute today already?

Last edited:
This is the most "not banned forever" forum I know.

If you´re banned here forever, you´ve deserved it.

Source: Trust me.

Speaking out against TW is like my daily quest. But Orion pretty sure is underage! Report it!
:fruity::fruity::fruity::fruity::fruity::fruity:

yes, trust him, that guy's a Legendary TW ban collector, has been for many years!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL!

Back
Top Bottom