Why is everyone being banned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hallo, i have friends who have been banned from this forum for speaking out against Taleworlds for their crimes and now are being silenced on Steam forums.

Why is Taleworlds allowed to do this? is this not a crime?

Some are saying the moderators are...underage...as well. That it is not proper or safe.
My friends brought me to this game and were here for many years. I am very concerned to see them be treated like this in recent years and am now concerned for myself but must speak out as a customer and citizen.

Hahahahahahahaha

So TW is doing child labour?

@Orion

Can you confirm pls, this would make a lot of stuff clear. How many people did you randomly mute today already?
Sorry it took me so long to reply, I had to go back through 3 whole months of ban raffle results to dig up proof so I could reject a ban appeal. Thankfully we keep records for a while on those. Can't do that for the mute raffle, there's so many winners every day we'd run out of space.

Just today we had 132 winners. See, it's not that the forum's activity is declining, it's actually hotter than ever. We just have to keep up appearances.

Forum mods have a tendency (in my experience) to go completely crazy with power and bascially act like primadonnas/tyrants.
Haven't spent enough time here to know if this is the case here, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Forum mods have a tendency (in my experience) to go completely crazy with power and bascially act like primadonnas/tyrants.
Haven't spent enough time here to know if this is the case here, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Same here, but some of the mods accept donations to overlook some stuff.

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I had to go back through 3 whole months of ban raffle results to dig up proof so I could reject a ban appeal. Thankfully we keep records for a while on those. Can't do that for the mute raffle, there's so many winners every day we'd run out of space.

Just today we had 132 winners. See, it's not that the forum's activity is declining, it's actually hotter than ever. We just have to keep up appearances.
Do you have a top 5 of reported forum posts?

In particular? No, but I love the reports we get where people are trying to reply to their own posts. There are a few one-sided conversations in the report log where people get really confused that nobody responds to them.

Edit: now that I really think about it, my all-time favorite reports were about a user named panem. He didn't break any forum rules, but I feel he was a misunderstood genius. Who else would illustrate an ambush with a chart of seismological records from Uruguay?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom