Why is every single NPC ugly as sin....and white?

Users who are viewing this thread

God, anyone making this argument is as inbred as your average Bannerlord NPC. This game is not set in europe, it's set in Calradia. In Calradia, there are cultures based on north-africans and west asians, among others. None of the Khuzaits or Aserai should look remotely like a white person.

Yaaaaaaaaa, you get it...they dont.

Folks from the Empire look Mediterranean. Go see Vlandia - they are white enough. But I have to agree that NPC's faces look a bit off. Something's wrong, especially with their eyes.

There are muslims and asians in the game. Leave the empire area and travel literally anywhere else.

1. Definitely too much assymetry. I really hope devs will lock this slider for NPCs. Well, it already seems to be locked, but not in the middle! :/
Now it feels like there was some pandemic with a half-body-paralization as one of the main symptoms.
2. Yes, Khuzaits should be Asian. By the way, I strongly dislike how "monolid eye" is imlemented in the game. It's difficult to make a good Asian face right now even for the PC.

For me the most people looks like the same culture. But i hope we get in future a little bit more difference between the cultures. Like the vikings, the arabians, the mongols, the europeans, etc

Can't believe this thread even exists...

People are white/mediterranean/arab because of the cultures the countries are based on.

I bet you love Netflix adaptations...

It seems they cranked the face asymmetry feature way too much. Especially for female characters. :grin:

That's not something a sane person would say.

I fixed that for you :wink:

I was only roaming through the northern parts so far, there i don't expect anything else than mostly white people, this is not new york city or berlin.
In the lands of the Aserei there should be mostly middle-east/desterish people of course.
If thats not the case, i guess this will be added later.

For the ugliness... well take a mirror :wink: we're mostly not looking like hollywood in our every-day-lifes.
I prefer an average and rough look, its not netflix series.

For the ugliness... well take a mirror :wink: we're mostly not looking like hollywood in our every-day-lifes.
I prefer an average and rough look, its not netflix series.

I'll happily agree with this.

And to that also comes that people would have alot more wear and tear on their bodies, including faces, during this time due to greater reliance on muscle power to do things, worse homes, worse healthcare (when at all accessable), less food around and it makes sense to me that many people would not be as attractive as movie stars can be on the screen.

I kind of like that not everyone looks like they stepped off a Hollywood movie set. Most of the characters have some flaw in their face that still leaves them looking nice enough while being more unique, memorable, and quirky.

You know it's gon' be a tough one when the ultimate warrior comes out to mean mug you
ultimate-warrior-death.jpg

Back
Top Bottom