Why is cav Knockdown in Multi ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Whats wrong with you ? i litterally said they should remove this from cav and give to inf as a perk or give this effect only to pike 🤨

And as i said i really think this was done by mistake, why wouldnt they keep the effect on billhooks menavlions etc, like it is on sp
I'm being sarcastic. lol. Sorry but also thanks for the chuckle.

If they insist on having this feature on lances they should add it to weapons that don't see much use in comp play like pike and billhook. Being able to dismount cavalry from the ground would add more dimensions to these underused weapons while also keeping heavy cav in check. Not a big fan of this feature to begin with mind you.

Hey! As far as i understood these were added some months ago and never became active until this patch. I personally think this could be a nice feature for the MP but not at this current state, because obviously it is not balanced at all.
Good thing is it only effects some lances for now, will talk with some people and decide what to do - technically - asap.

Thanks for the feedbacks!

Hey! As far as i understood these were added some months ago and never became active until this patch. I personally think this could be a nice feature for the MP but not at this current state, because obviously it is not balanced at all.
Good thing is it only effects some lances for now, will talk with some people and decide what to do - technically - asap.

Thanks for the reply! Good to know you are looking into it and that this change wasn’t intended.

I think it works with all "Lances" also yee its a diecent feature but please not on cavs and if you really want it for cavs the requierments for such knockdown should be greatly increased (for example: Only hit to the head with dmg of +80 or something like that) Current cav duels 2v2 1v1 aso, are extremly hard for light cavs as it very easy for a lance to deal 60dmg to them and from my point of view light cavs should technically be a counter to heavys as they are more manuvabrle and faster.

We've been already there with Crushthrough, let's please for the love of god don't repeat this. It wont be possible to balance, same as with the "nice feature" crushthrough.
remove and done. cya in 17 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom