Why I'm taking a break from Bannerlord.

Are you taking a break?

• Sounds like a good idea, I'm in.

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • I'm gonna think about it...

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • I'm leaning towards 'no'...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not in a million years. I'm a masochist and all I need to thrive is pain and disappointment.

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • I like the game/I don't mind the development/I'm gonna stay to give feedback and stuff.

Votes: 22 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Cant play or enjoy Bannerlord anymore. So im waiting another year + for mods.

I only turn it on to check state of bugs and walk around new maps, then check forum occasionally.

Was reporting bugs and glaring issues in scenes / map as entertainment, but now I just look at them instead since majority still havent been fixed after bout a year.

I stopped playing back in December. When the frustrations outweigh the fun it's time to put the game down. My only hope at this point is the game gets released and modders can fix stuff like QoL issues that TW can't or won't deal with.

Haven't been able to play in a while, used to be able to run max settings on a 2070 Max Q, only driver bumps would give me issues. Ever since the DLSS stuff was added it's been an absolute dog with FPS even on the lowest settings.

Performance aside, will likely wait for 1.5.10 or 1.6.0 - hopefully some of the changes to party / clan commands and better pathing for Siege AIs (a whole year late). The game still feels very empty and pointless for anything other than a war simulator.

Back
Top Bottom