Why I am always kicked out by the "anti-cheat" system?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ruoning

Recruit
Good afternoon guys,

When I update my game to 1.30 today, I am not able to play multiplayer then. I am always kicked out by the "anti-cheat" system, and the reason is "game restart required".

I have to clarify that, I haven't use any cheating program in multiplayer modes. I only played custom gaming, and the most crazy kda is still around thirty to ten (with Khuzait horseman). I don't know why this anti-cheat system targets at me.

Is there anything I can do with my current situation? I'm quite furstated by this so called "anti-cheat" system.

Thank you guys if you can help me with this!

Best!

For guys have the same problem with me, this would work!

"
Could you try these:
  1. Locate BattlEye folder inside game folders. It is usually inside
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client
    You may have a different path depending on your Steam installation/preferences.
  2. Run Uninstall_BattlEye file with admin privileges by Right click -> Run as administrator
  3. Delete following folder if it exists
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye
  4. Run Install_BattlEye file with admin privileges by Right click -> Run as administrator

"

Hm, got kicked out 4 times just there on Asia and Oceania, usually after 1 minute as a spectator. Usually spectate and don't play but thats a joke. Could it be related to some recent update?

Hm, got kicked out 4 times just there on Asia and Oceania, usually after 1 minute as a spectator. Usually spectate and don't play but thats a joke. Could it be related to some recent update?

With the recent update the game now requires the anti cheat (Battle Eye) service to be installed in order to stay connected to any multiplayer game.

Back
Top Bottom