why don't AI troops use shield bash?

Users who are viewing this thread

I notice that troops never seem to bash or shove at all. this isn't a problem on field battles, but in siege battles bashing would be good to push away the mass of defenders to be able get pass through the gates. so why don't they do it? also the bashing range is a little to short; you need to be right in there face to use it... like when my troops are at the gate of the city/castle and everyone eating each others hits because it's so pack. please have troop use shield bash

Too complex. I am serious, its even in AI code, but it does nothing so they were experimenting with it but was probably too hard to balance or something.

Too complex. I am serious, its even in AI code, but it does nothing so they were experimenting with it but was probably too hard to balance or something.
Yet they have the massively complex production formula that has been nothing but problems.

Seriously, I understand this was probably complex but I wish they wouldn't have skimped on anything do to with battles. Maybe since the code is there, a modder can do something with it.

it's not that complicated: they should bash if the enemy is significantly closer that the weapon length. they need to use it to make room for their weapon otherwise they can't actually get their hit in

Back
Top Bottom