Why does killing/executing a clan leader sometimes wipes whole clans many members left?

Users who are viewing this thread

gttester

Recruit
I had this happen many times where if you kill a clan leader either in combat or execution, their whole clans goes away and any clan member who was alive automatically dies.

When wiping out vlandia and killing the last member of dey meroc, all the contracted mercenary clans and everyone in them instantly died?

Unfortunately this is what happens if they have no more adult members, they all "get lost". I think a better way to do it would be to have them go into exile (just floating in holding limbo like all children), then spawn as a vassal when a member becomes an adult again. A vendetta feature would be cool, where if you killed the family they would have it out for you when they re-appeared...... but that would be new content....

If it's happening when the clan has adult members still, then that's a serious bug and you should report it in tech support with a .sav and if possible a video clip showing it, such an encyclopedia showing adult clan members, then you execute the prisoner and see the lost message and change in encyclopedia.

If it's happening when the clan has adult members still, then that's a serious bug and you should report it in tech support with a .sav and if possible a video clip showing it, such an encyclopedia showing adult clan members, then you execute the prisoner and see the lost message and change in encyclopedia.
ya no, it's entire clans instantly being wiped, adults and all.
All the people who die, including the original person actually killed, say 'disappeared' instead of killed/died I noticed...

It should be brought up in the bugs/issues forum regardless of whether it's technically a bug. That forum isn't purely for technical bugs, you know.
yea I actually wasn't sure if this was a bug or just how it's supposed to be :/

Some before & after pics:

Back
Top Bottom