Why does everyone keep leaving my empire for no reason?????

Users who are viewing this thread

If anyone can help me every keeps leaving my empire for no reason these are people with over 20 positive reputation and i have given fiefs to but after a month or so they keep leaving??? any tips plz legit payed them over 300k then they leave a month later it doesnt make bloody sense

Yea Diplomacy is incredibly bare bones atm, as in, it basically doesn't exist.

You can still recruit anyone even if they have -100 Reputation and even if you've been nothing but nice to them..(given them fiefs, have max reputation with them, they have no negative traits) they'll still just randomly quit to join some other Kingdom.

My only advice is keep all the Clan Leaders in your army, so if they do decide to betray you... Off with their heads, oh and don't bother giving anyone any fiefs except yourself. Derphart had the right idea all along.

Yea Diplomacy is incredibly bare bones atm, as in, it basically doesn't exist.

You can still recruit anyone even if they have -100 Reputation and even if you've been nothing but nice to them..(given them fiefs, have max reputation with them, they have no negative traits) they'll still just randomly quit to join some other Kingdom.

My only advice is keep all the Clan Leaders in your army, so if they do decide to betray you... Off with their heads, oh and don't bother giving anyone any fiefs except yourself. Derphart had the right idea all along.

okay so its just random and theres nothing i can do to stop it :sad:. Sad thing is i had 4 clans in my kingdom now i have 0 haha oh well what can you do

This is probably what they meant about kingdom management not being finished in the Early Access yet. What a lot of us assumed is that you can't start or join kingdoms yet, but we can see that isn't the case.

Any workaround for this? Started a game with my own kingdom and the only way to keep em in your clan seems to be saving the game every 10 seconds and loading the game if somebody leaves - which kinda ruins the gameplay experience. Kept doing that and managed to conquer Battania but is getting reaaally frustrating with more clans

Back
Top Bottom