Why Die For Danzig? Bannerlord Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

If I had to guess, I would probably say there's a few reasons people may defend the game in it's current state.
  1. Some people just like the game
    • It may be hard to believe, but some people are just happy with game. I think it's fair to assume that the majority of people who fall into this category are generally new to the M&B series.
  2. Sunk Cost Fallacy
    • A lot of people have literally spent close to a decade waiting for Bannerlord - that's a lot of time to invest, and oh boy it can be hard to admit to yourself that you may have wasted that much time waiting for something that might never meet your expectations.
  3. Hope
    • People are hopeful that the game will get better, I think we all fall into this category to some degree - we all want Bannerlord to be the best game it can be.
This is a pretty good summary.

I would add to that people who prefer the action part of M&B to the roleplaying and strategy one.
In terms of action the better graphics, animations and sound do their work. And as Gandamula mentioned the bigger battles.

But I too am curious. Even if you completely ignore what BL is lacking compared to WB (not mentioning promises in devlogs) when playing I cannot ignore the balancing issues, grind and bugs. For that reason alone BL for me is a no no to play.

Back
Top Bottom