Why did you put not existing perks to the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Maximum997

Squire
70% of perks dont work, we know that.
But most of them dont work not becouse of bugs, but becose they dont exist in the game.
They are not written in the games code. Thats why they cant work.

You knew from the start that they cant work. So why did you put them in a skill tree?
Becouse you dont want to show that 80% of skill tree isnt finished and completly useless?

Just be fair and put the empty boxes. Players atleast will not grind skills for perks that exist only in discription.

Just imagine a guy who are loosing hundreds of men in dozens of autoresolve battles to get "one step ahead" or another cool perk that just doesnt exist

Just give some respect to players ffs

Last edited:
Okay, you didnt finish it, so just use empty boxes. We already know that game is not finished, thats why it is EA.

Many of the perks that are missing would be fairly trivial to code. Like all of the party size perks. There are a bunch of them and once you have the code for one, the others are just copy and paste.

1) It crashes the game on 1.3
2) Modders did it, not devs

And it doesnt exuse devs who placed non existing perks in the game.

It's placeholders that they are wholly revamping, so they don't bother to implement and fix.

They really need to communicate that better though. Just slap a text on top: PLACEHOLDER AWAITING REVAMP.

It's placeholders that they are wholly revamping, so they don't bother to implement and fix.

They really need to communicate that better though. Just slap a text on top: PLACEHOLDER AWAITING REVAMP.

*cough* sticky threads *cough* roadmap

Uhm. In retrospect, I suppose I should not be coughing these days :shock:

Yes. Thats what i mean. I cant understand why they put a perk and description for it.

It is frustration when you realise that you spend 40 hours on grinding skill and none of perks works. Not even one!

Just look at this.

Scouting Tactic and Rougery - 0%. None of them exist in the game. They are not buged, they wasnt coded at all.

Fighting perks - 50% of them dont exist and 50% do almost nothing. Like +0,01% damage

Last edited:
I found a couple of perks that I was grinding for to allow me to use any bow on horseback, both of the perks in bow and mount for the mounted archer do not work at all. I haven't found any more unless I am missing them but I hope this helps devs.

both of the perks in bow and mount for the mounted archer do not work at all.
In riding tree there is 0 working perks
In bow tree there are two working perks. March hunter and forest hunter that do nothing. And Intimidate archer\infantry

"This perk was written by the one single person who knows how to add damage modifiers correctly."

Hahahha this site is awesome

Back
Top Bottom