Why cant we Recruit new spawned clans?

Users who are viewing this thread

zengry

Recruit
During the Mid-late game i see many new clans spawn on the world, some declare war on you, I notice overtime factions will recruit these clans for example Volgs Clan. I can peace out with them but theres no dialogue to offer them to join the faction. But other clans can and I just want to know why that is.

Because the AI gets to cheat for everything and the player has to waste campaign time for everything so the AI can re-build all it's armies because there's nothing else in the game! You can recruit them AFTER they join a normal faction, isn't that useless?

Because the AI gets to cheat for everything and the player has to waste campaign time for everything so the AI can re-build all it's armies because there's nothing else in the game! You can recruit them AFTER they join a normal faction, isn't that useless?
Im told they are Rebel factions that turn into clans. Still doesnt make sence why i cant recruit them but others can

Im told they are Rebel factions that turn into clans. Still doesnt make sence why i cant recruit them but others can
I'm pretty sure the devs forgot about this possibility, or didn't have time to implement it. If you can access console commands, have you tried "campaign.control_ai_party_by_cheats (0/1) (HeroName)" and then "campaign.join_kingdom help" (then finding your kingdom). It might work, but I haven't tested it yet, just looked over the commands to see if any would force them to join you.

Rather, they cut it out, before there was such a dialogue and the head of the rebels answered - we cannot join until others recognize us.

It's even worse then that, they don't even fallow their own rules for the player's faction. After 30 days the rebel clan should join a faction that is at war with the the faction they rebels from, but not if it's the player's faction. They will just persist as a single clan if their only possibility is the player's faction.

Back
Top Bottom